X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    Hope that you will get well soon Ayham ! :bow:
    go and tell him, he is in the room next to yours :rofl: :rofl: why r u writing it on the forums???:P :P :rofl: :rofl:
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Because I already did !! :slap::slap:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

ok, i just wanted to annoy u Mr Ayman :)
        how do u find the university?, stay away from girls and attend your lectures ;)

Comment

Its Zidane!! :spank::spank:
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
            go and tell him, he is in the room next to yours :rofl: :rofl: why r u writing it on the forums???:P :P :rofl: :rofl:
            I used to do that with my brother (during university) using icq or msn messenger... but worse is that his desk was right next to mine (2m away) and going at it for hours without us speaking a word :rofl:
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i also used to do it with my colleagues in my company in the engineers room to gossip on ppl around us or just annoy each other especially if u know your friend is chatting with his fiancee or girl friend :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post

Its Zidane!! :spank::spank:
                this cannot be Mohamed Zidane :P :P :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  I used to do that with my brother (during university) using icq or msn messenger... but worse is that his desk was right next to mine (2m away) and going at it for hours without us speaking a word :rofl:
                  hahahaha ! :rofl:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Wirelessly posted (nokia e90: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE90-1/210.34.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

^ :rofl:
                    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Well, this is the result for using the Computers daily ! ;)
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

He Finally Made It !!!! :D:D

[youtube]qWi9Q-N7sNE[/youtube]
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

looooool... nice post Springz!!!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i never knew that he made it for once ! good one :)

Comment

Guys i ve got a small problem!

As all of you know my M3 is at the garage to get ready! As life is, some small problems came up so i will need some more parts like some more bushings, bolts and front control arms!

Now i already talked to central in Sharjah and they will call me back tomorrow regarding the parts.

As i am absolutely NOT familiar with Sharjah i would need a favour...

Who could go down to central with me either tomorrow or latest after tomorrow to collect the parts! The problem is that my car stucks on ramp and they cant continue work till i have the parts and they cant press the bushings till i have all togoether!

So if anybody has some free time please let me know and we can go togoether.. This would REEEAAALLYYY help me out!

MANY THANX
                              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                              Dubai Investment Park 2
                              The Curve Building Complex
                              Warehouse No.1
                              P.O Box 28638
                              Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                              Office: +97148830851
                              Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                              Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                              Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

simon if any parts missing, i can check for u here in abu dhabi.

Comment

Working...
                                X