Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have sunday monday and tuesday off! woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      i have sunday monday and tuesday off! woohoo!
      Same here :woot:

Comment

Im off sunday monday tuesday wednesday and thursday :D

:pimp:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

You forgot to add the coming friday and saturday, dont tell me you're working, cuz we're not :neener:

Comment

Im not, and give you one more verse (2azeedak min ilshi3ir bait) Im off the sunday next week as well :D
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Im not, and give you one more verse (2azeedak min ilshi3ir bait) Im off the sunday next week as well :D
              No Comments ! :yessir:

Comment

Guys can someone increase the size of my new siggy?! Thanks :bow:
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i donot want to show off, but i am off for a long time :P :rofl:
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                    i donot want to show off, but i am off for a long time :P :rofl:
                    well, I get paid while im at home as well :D
                    Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                      Guys can someone increase the size of my new siggy?! Thanks :bow:
                      ignorants!

learn to do it alone!
                      Meskovic

Comment

reply to my sms baba:yippy:

Comment

rabena yzeed w ybarek, thats all i will say ;)
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

then tell me how to do it!!! mr. I can teach!!!
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              reply to my sms baba:yippy:
                              SMS?

its a loooong way to my bedroom :bricks:
                              Meskovic

Comment

saleimtak nabs :luv:

Comment

Working...
                                X