X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, both are in Dubai ! :)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Oh!, You are in ADH, hmmmm.....

Im sure some of the guys here do know great places in ADH to do the job, unless you are happy with the dealer ;)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

it's going to be my first visit to Abu Dhabi motors to be honest, so doesnt have any experience with them... hope they are different then Ali & Sons though ! lol
        Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
        Majeed Photography

Comment

Originally posted by elchemor View Post
          it's going to be my first visit to Abu Dhabi motors to be honest, so doesnt have any experience with them... hope they are different then Ali & Sons though ! lol
          They are good....

Comment

Lets hope so, lets hope you get your car done before saturday!
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

hope so, i've had an extremely unpleasant experience with the sales team once !
              Paid deposit for a 3series, changed my mind after literally 5 days, they never agreed to return my deposit ! :sniper:
              Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
              Majeed Photography

Comment

Haha Nabil Whats With Your Siggy ?! :rofl:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

lol
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

:D
                    Meskovic

Comment

Good morning :hi: for all who r up to work 2day :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by elchemor View Post
                        :bow: Abu Dhabi Motors :bow: they r busy all the time but they r soooo ready to help u, go to Ziad Marchi (Senior Service Advisor) and tell him u r from my side :)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                          :bow: Abu Dhabi Motors :bow: they r busy all the time but they r soooo ready to help u, go to Ziad Marchi (Senior Service Advisor) and tell him u r from my side :)
                          Good morning guys.....
                          :iagree:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Good morning all ! :D
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                              am not able to get them on the phone so far :-S
                              Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                              Majeed Photography

Comment

Have any of you seen the new PBMW magazine????????????????????????
                                There's a new titanium exhaust from Achropovic (yeah, the motorbike exhaust company), for the new M3 and it looks AMAZING, that will be 27,000 AED please Sir, thank you and please come again!!!!!
                                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                                X