X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[youtube]7KIKkcQAY8o[/youtube]

Comment

Ultimate M3

Check this out, BMW M3, CSL, GTR, Hartge, All in ONE.

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=vn14pluendfb
      --------------------------------
      Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
      sigpic
      its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

Since when did a CSL have a Navigation head unit like that ?? Thats a regular E46 M3 with CSL body kit..
        Last edited by SSense; 27-11-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Since when did a CSL have a Navigation head unit like that ?? Thats a regular E46 M3 with CSL body kit..
          May be i am ignorant, BUT its a V8, i think extra two cylander can atleast take a navi wieght ? ? ? Right ! ! !

How are you ?
          sigpic

Comment

Googling around, this is what i found,

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sal...sl-hartge.html

I think Harge CSL is diffrent than orignal CSL. Makes Sense ? ? Dont know, I am not the expert on the matter, this is just a though.

Anyway its diffrent than normal CSL bcaz its V8,
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh got it ! Its a regular E46 M3, modded with complete CSL body kit and yes that an S62 E39 M5 engine :read:

Im fine, hope you're fine too ;)

Comment

I am also fine, - Check this OUT, NAVCoder - the LOST Software. Just my share.

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...9449#post79449
                sigpic

Comment

Dude ! Next thing i need is changing my splash screen pic and get the 3D view, let me know if ever possible :)

Comment

Dude ! Next thing i need is changing my splash screen pic and get the 3D view, let me know if ever possible :)
                    Everything is POSSIBLE, Decide which picture you want, and i will do the rest, infact you can EDIT Point OF Interest Database, also, include custom POS like, HOME, OFFICE, directly on Navigation ( I am not talking about Address BOOK, think BEYOND.)

For the picture, you need to upgrade firmware burned with the NEW Picture, another thing that can be done, MENU Captions, can be changed, not sure why someone wants to change those but, its possible. Instead of Navigation, Put something else. Just a thought.

For 3D, still its not working, HMM,:popcorn:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsifSaif View Post
                      Everything is POSSIBLE, Decide which picture you want, and i will do the rest, infact you can EDIT Point OF Interest Database, also, include custom POS like, HOME, OFFICE, directly on Navigation ( I am not talking about Address BOOK, think BEYOND.)

For the picture, you need to upgrade firmware burned with the NEW Picture, another thing that can be done, MENU Captions, can be changed, not sure why someone wants to change those but, its possible. Instead of Navigation, Put something else. Just a thought.

For 3D, still its not working, HMM,:popcorn:
                      Thats alot of possibilities :drool: Im happy with th MKIV, everything's just perfect, but those are the two things what i looking further for.. Ive got the pic and its with me, need to get that on that screen and then the 3D View, tried everything but still doesnt work :(

Comment

For the picture, if you want to do it on your own, here is nice write up from e38.org, i tried it personally, works great.

http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/293615

PS: Its not that hard, as it looks, once you do it, you will know.
                        sigpic

Comment

For the picture, if you want to do it on your own, here is nice write up from e38.org, i tried it personally, works great.

http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/posts/293615

PS: Its not that hard, as it looks, once you do it, you will know.
                          Lol thats easy for people like you Asif and easy for Ahmed Sallam, but not for me, im not a tech person and reading that link itself is complicated..

I come to Abu Dhabi every week, so in that case whenever you're free I can drop the DVD to you and you can take your time to work on it, what say ;) ??

Comment

Ali you tried this, for 3D View, It should work ! ! !

Enabling perspective (birds-eye view) with MKIV and v27 firmware or newer:

Push the "MENU" button to get to the the main menu.
                            Scroll to the "SETTINGS" menu selection and click the knob to select it.
                            Push and hold the "MENU" button for about 8 seconds to enter the GPS Service Menu.
                            Scroll beyond the bottom to a 2nd page, where you will get the Perspective option.
                            Click the knob on the Perspective option to select it.
                            Go back to the map view and click the knob. Select 'Map Positioning' then 'Perspective'
                            sigpic

Comment

Ali you tried this, for 3D View, It should work ! ! !

Enabling perspective (birds-eye view) with MKIV and v27 firmware or newer:

Push the "MENU" button to get to the the main menu.
                              Scroll to the "SETTINGS" menu selection and click the knob to select it.
                              Push and hold the "MENU" button for about 8 seconds to enter the GPS Service Menu.
                              Scroll beyond the bottom to a 2nd page, where you will get the Perspective option.
                              Click the knob on the Perspective option to select it.
                              Go back to the map view and click the knob. Select 'Map Positioning' then 'Perspective'
                              Yes i did that when previously you mentioned it but didnt work, i remember even you tried doing the same yourself when i came to you but didnt work either ways.. I guess its a software prob

Comment

Lol thats easy for people like you Asif and easy for Ahmed Sallam, but not for me, im not a tech person and reading that link itself is complicated..

I come to Abu Dhabi every week, so in that case whenever you're free I can drop the DVD to you and you can take your time to work on it, what say ;) ??

For the picture, send me the one you want. Then we will figure out hwo to hand over, it can be done online, (you can always pass by, anytime, and i will do it for you.) but will need the picture before hand. And as i dont have the MKIV CAR, so can only confirm once you are here. Need hald an hour, to Downgrade and then upgrade the firmware with new picture.

Same time will figure out your 3D issue. Unless there is something beyond my knowlegde.

Hey, we are comming to Al-Ain, in holidays, for KARTING, we can patch up there also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X