Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first part of the video is next to Harrod's on knightsbridge... Basil street :D my friend has a house there and we used to see this stuff all the time!

Now that Harrod's is owned by Qatar company it makes sense that all the cars there are Qatari. On another note, that koeninsigg has the most HIDEOUS and vile color I've ever seen on a car... and that includes the pink and purple Lambos... actually they're all sh!t colors!!! these people should be hanged from their nutsacks... if they have any!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      The first part of the video is next to Harrod's on knightsbridge... Basil street :D my friend has a house there and we used to see this stuff all the time!

Now that Harrod's is owned by Qatar company it makes sense that all the cars there are Qatari. On another note, that koeninsigg has the most HIDEOUS and vile color I've ever seen on a car... and that includes the pink and purple Lambos... actually they're all sh!t colors!!! these people should be hanged from their nutsacks... if they have any!
      Hanged from there nutsacks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Arabs have conquered London's streets.. Unbelievable the number of supercars in one place together

[youtube]ZbB1RwpuTRY[/youtube]
        was there an event or is this a normal day out?

Comment

Normal day out, probably a Sunday..

Comment

You cannot deny the fact that the Qataris are bloody rich.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

whiz kid, whats happening!
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

if anyone is interested in this 52mm Lens kit let me know ... I prefer selling it to some one close rather than give it to strangers ..it's amazing kit for ppl who has 52mm lens

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...o-wide-angle-/

Comment

1 AED ... ok ? *Dubizzle People* :rofl:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i'll take the filters i'm not sure if the rest will work on my fourthrids cam... but the filters will work for sure

Comment

they all one size ..so if the filters fits then the rest will fit and work just perfect ...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I'm curious to try

Comment

next time i see u I'll bring them with me ,, we will try them on your camera ..

Comment

guys...check this ..its natural anger!! damn scary!
                            http://sorisomail.com/email/42722/ja...-montanha.html

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

That is scary !

Comment

:wow:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X