Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this black 7 Series is epic!! astaghfirallah! btw your post should be in the rice thread

Comment

What is this? BMW Ricers Club ?
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

hahahahah The e38 has more of a bench rather than a wing at the back:P
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

ill post more and more soooon
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

The red cushioned seats car definitely belongs to a pinoy!

You bant to puuck?
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
              The red cushioned seats car definitely belongs to a pinoy!

You bant to puuck?
              :laughhard:

Comment

NO ONE EVER EVER REFUEL FROM EPPCO !! You wanna Get Ripped off then go ahead!
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

^ hahaha you sound like you gor raped by one of the workers there . . what happened bboy ?
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

i had the petrol light on ... and all i found was Eppco on my way... So i fill up 15dhs .. I swear the light didnt go off !
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Did you try turning the car off and on again ? Because it happens sometimes :dunno:

Another thing on Eppco, I guess their fuel evaporates or something ... you can feel the difference between them and the other gas stations... or maybe it's just me !
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                        Did you try turning the car off and on again ? Because it happens sometimes :dunno:

Another thing on Eppco, I guess their fuel evaporates or something ... you can feel the difference between them and the other gas stations... or maybe it's just me !
                        Yes i tried.. I reached home my tank was Empty
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i guess it is one of 3
                          1- they somehow cheated you
                          2- your float in the fuel tank is stuck at a low level
                          3- you have a hole in the tank
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

nah man i went to Emirates today morning and filled up 3adi, And Yesterday they showed me the meter is said 15dhs.
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

[YOUTUBE]GQ1Yji4Ev2U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:(
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current
                              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                              X