X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the New Ferrari Cursed?
    Posted 1 hour, 46 minutes ago in Business
    (Newser | Kevin Spak) - The new Ferrari 458 handles like a dream, and can zoom from zero to 60 in just over three seconds, but some owners are having buyer’s remorse—because they think the supercar is cursed. Six Ferrari 458s have crashed in the past three months, while another three caught on fire, the Daily Telegraph reports. Yet another was destroyed in a warehouse fire.
    “It’s not uncommon for new exotic models to start off with a few crashes,” says one high-end car blogger. “Owners are getting a feel for the new car, some are taking it beyond their skill level, although the 458 does have a higher than normal crash count so far.” As for the fires, Ferrari says it’s investigating. “But we are treating them all as separate incidents,” a spokesman said.

Source: Daily Telegraph
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]FbQYMZZ-XgM[/YOUTUBE]
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
        (Newser | Kevin Spak) - The new Ferrari 458 handles like a dream, and can zoom from zero to 60 in just over three seconds, but some owners are having buyer’s remorse—because they think the supercar is cursed. Six Ferrari 458s have crashed in the past three months, while another three caught on fire, the Daily Telegraph reports. Yet another was destroyed in a warehouse fire.
        “It’s not uncommon for new exotic models to start off with a few crashes,” says one high-end car blogger. “Owners are getting a feel for the new car, some are taking it beyond their skill level, although the 458 does have a higher than normal crash count so far.” As for the fires, Ferrari says it’s investigating. “But we are treating them all as separate incidents,” a spokesman said.

It is very unusual, so many 458s all crash and burn within a few months is something weird, it definetely is cursed !

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
          Dude ! This is like the funniest thing I came across, Afghan James Bond, funny part is his Camry :laughhard:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            It is very unusual, so many 458s all crash and burn within a few months is something weird, it definetely is cursed !
            We need a shaman in 'ere!
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Yeah, Ferrari should hire some shahman to find out whats behind all this :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post

Watch this, its scary

In pictures: Ferrari 458 on fire

Comment

Ferrari better start another que for lawyers, not the kind that want to buy a Ferrari though..
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                    if these guys made it to CNN i should be with larry king!

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^^^ahahahahaha
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Hi Gudaftanoon bimmers,

Does anybody recommend a good body shop to do some dent works and paint works on one of ma doors and under the front bumper. Being a BMW club member, am i entitled for any kind of special discount in any of the body shops in UAE?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blue_kevs View Post
                          Hi Gudaftanoon bimmers,

Does anybody recommend a good body shop to do some dent works and paint works on one of ma doors and under the front bumper. Being a BMW club member, am i entitled for any kind of special discount in any of the body shops in UAE?

Thanks
                          I am looking for shops in Dubai, to be particular

thanx

Comment

Check with X Service Center in Al Quoz, they do nice body work, ive been impressed with their results on my brother's car..

You're entitled for the BMW Discount only if you're a paid member of the Club..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              Check with X Service Center in Al Quoz, they do nice body work, ive been impressed with their results on my brother's car..

You're entitled for the BMW Discount only if you're a paid member of the Club..
                              Thnx for the response SSense, I am not currently a paid member, when I checked with Ahyam, he was waiting for a New membership card machine to start signing new memberships. Any chance I can avail the offer?

Btw, any comments about Sara Auto care for body works?

Comment

RIFo Roddick :laughhard: :runaway:

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X