This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All single malts.

Got nearly 300 and there are quite a few worth over £300, wich is over 2000 Dhs...per bottle!!!!

Right guys, I'm off to the Pub, speak with ya all soon.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

bring me a bottle please! :P

have a nice one !
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

bring me a bottle of rare malt whisky, absinthe and everclear please oh forget about the malt and the absinthe!

EVERCLEAR FTW!!!!! :)
        Last edited by Bruno; 04-09-2008, 02:20 PM. Reason: took off the pic.ramadan FTW!
        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

:rofl:
          Like you told me earlier betty!

" you signed your life off right there"
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

What a conversation during Ramadan!!
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              What a conversation during Ramadan!!
              Sorry about that nabil - Our bad
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

our bad nabil...i forgot sorry... but i'm not smoking in the morning respect to ramadan :)
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

since it's ramadan and there is nothing much to do... i'm heading to the indoor karting track tonight to do few rounds from 10:00pm till 12:00AM . should be a great expereince for a change.

meet me there if you want.

have a nice weekend ahead

brno

Comment

i got pulled over by cops on sheikh zayed road highway near meadows yesterday . .
                    i had just left from dropping my girlfriend home . . and was zipping back. . at about 7 pm . the roads are clear at that time because of iftari right . .so was taking advantage . .
                    this guy in front of me started braking. . to piss me off (cuz of his ego issues probably) so i cut 4 lanes . .and zipped back into the fastest . .

In my rear view mirror i saw the cops lights flasshing . .and the cop cutting lanes as well . . when he came up behind me . . .i moved a lane to the right . .to give him way . . .

He came beside me . .and asked me to pull over - i knew i was jacked!
                    So i pulled over . . he spoke to me in arabic for 1 minute . .( whhhhyyy!??? ) and i mentioned to him

" ana hindi" so then he started with the urdu . . .
                    asked me why i was driving like that . .i told him the reason . .
                    he didnt listen . . asked for my lisence instead . ..

WORST PART! my license expired a week ago . . and since my visa is gone for exchange from "visit" to "employment" i was waiting . .luckily i had my license renewal papers in the car . .so i showed him . .
                    He told me he's gonna give me a fine of 2000 and 2 months car impounded . . .
                    i pleaded pleaded like a pig . . and told him that i just got myself a job . .and this would just ruin everything for me . . .

By the end of it (praise the lord) he was a kind person . .
                    he let me go without anything . . .

God bless him . . .
                    And i dont think i'm ever gonna drive like that again!~
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

LoLz Hiten, you got saved this time :P
                      Probably cuz of Ramadan he forgave you, be careful cuz those buggers will be hiding anywhere even when the roads are empty

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        LoLz Hiten, you got saved this time :P
                        Probably cuz of Ramadan he forgave you, be careful cuz those buggers will be hiding anywhere even when the roads are empty
                        i think ramadan was the only reason he forgive me without anything . . .
                        and i cant stop thanking god for that
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

Till you dont get the employment visa and license renewed, dont take :nono any risk id say, be careful

Comment

lucky hiten try doing it again heeheehee:)
                            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              Till you dont get the employment visa and license renewed, dont take :nono any risk id say, be careful
                              yeah he told me . .if i fine you right now . .thats it . .you wont get your license again . . would have had to apply for a new one . ..

really . .my balls were in my mouth when i got pulled over man:cry:
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

if he gave you the fine next time. don't forget to hand me over your bimmer. I will take good extra care of it I promise hehehehe! peace bro! be good next time:)
                                Last edited by ernest; 05-09-2008, 03:00 PM.
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X