X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
    opaaaaaaaaaaa
    what is that conversation.....please take it to the mmm section :rofl:
    nabil : kindly introduce yourself in the new members section :rofl: welcome back ya basha :)......i want to meet u sooooooooon
    marwan : i was sure u have some egyptian origins but donot ask me why ;) :rofl:
    ssense : so which kind of girls do u like ?
    btw i am thinking as well of marriage but i tried this inter-nationality relation (even inter-faith (religion) relation) both have difficulties and u should be aware of them
    so bear it in mind and donot ignore this fact
    lol. I guess you missed a lot Mahmoud.

How did you feel I had Egyptian blood?

I lived in KSA my whole life and aware of many aspects of the local life. I admit I can not live with all of them but I think I should give it a try during an engagement period for like 2 years or so. I just need the thing to get started first.

Comment

ssense : so which kind of girls do u like ?
      Cant disclose this in Public :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Cant disclose this in Public :)
        Man give me a brake :P. Talk it out buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
          How did you feel I had Egyptian blood?
          coz i am egyptian from alexandria :)
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

coz i am egyptian from alexandria :)
            welcome buddy. Mom is from Giza.

Comment

Man give me a brake :P. Talk it out buddy.
              I believe everyone has a different taste, all i can say is, my taste is a little High :)

Comment

I believe everyone has a different taste, all i can say is, my taste is a little High :)
                I tried high tastes in Amesterdam, Holland. Beleive me, it never tastes at all. All this blondish, great body and nice b@@b$ just taste like pure water.

Comment

evidence please
                  we want pics :rofl: so that we can imagine how high it is :rofl:
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Pics? Search for Raven Riley. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Comment

I tried high tastes in Amesterdam, Holland. Beleive me, it never tastes at all. All this blondish, great body and nice b@@b$ just taste like pure water.
                      Im not talking about looks buddy, as I know looks fade one day and never last for long.. Personality and Nature wise the person has to be good !

Comment

Im not talking about looks buddy, as I know looks fade one day and never last for long.. Personality and Nature wise the person has to be good !
                        Now you are talking! So do you think educated down to earth cool local girls are not up to your taste ??!!!

Comment

Now you are talking! So do you think educated down to earth cool local girls are not up to your taste ??!!!
                          Yes, being down to earth is a quality i definetely look for, rather than the old school ego and attitude, but the person always has to have something interesting that makes her stand out.. She should make you laugh and vice versa..

Im done with work, over and out ! You guys carry on the discussion :)

Comment

Yes, being down to earth is a quality i definetely look for, rather than the old school ego and attitude, but the person always has to have something interesting that makes her stand out.. She should make you laugh and vice versa..

Im done with work, over and out ! You guys carry on the discussion :)
                            It was nice chatting with you. I was happy I was able to drag you here and get few minutes of your time :).

Comment

SSense.... :scifigun:
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                SSense.... :scifigun:
                                loooooooooooooooool. Let's share your experience here buddy. Looks like me and Mahmoud need some elder advices.

Comment

Working...
                                X