Bad @$$ Truck Driver !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad @$$ Truck Driver !!!

I'm pretty much sure none of us would like this to happen to us !!!!

[youtube]V1LM8TtSLZ0&feature=related[/youtube]
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

WTF !! Was the driver drunk or on the phone ? or did he just do that for fun ?
    If that happened to me, id take my baseball bat and kick him in his balls :dangerous:

Comment

WTF!? I wouldn't waste my time with a bat... take the gun right out! hehe... if we were living in Jordan :)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

wow

Comment

The truck driver could have been a contract killer, for no reason and just BANNG !!!
          Unbelievable !

Comment

It could've been way worse!! I don't even think the Merc will need anything but a simple buff and repaint...

My friend's father is now handicapped from an accident just like that on Emirates Road...The Merc driver is LUCKY!

Comment

So sad to hear that Ayham...
              I hope this doesnt even happen to our enemies, its horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                It could've been way worse!! I don't even think the Merc will need anything but a simple buff and repaint...

My friend's father is now handicapped from an accident just like that on Emirates Road...The Merc driver is LUCKY!
                sorry to hear that bro :(

i also think the merc needs a new set of tires as well :tongue:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Q- How the hell did the guy who is shooting the vid knew some thing would happen ? Why is he shooting ?

Note- I like how the merc reacted to this.

2008 BMW M3 / White
                  2006 Range Rover Sport / Black (sold)
                  2004 VW Touareg / Silver (sold)
                  2001 Audi A8 / Silver (sold)
                  1999 Opel Omega / Silver (sold)
                  1998 Lumina LTZ / Maroon (sold)
                  1994 Opel Vectra / white (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by abbood View Post
                    Q- How the hell did the guy who is shooting the vid knew some thing would happen ? Why is he shooting ?

Note- I like how the merc reacted to this.
                    The guy is not shooting the video, only the cam is fitted into the back of his car, maybe he fixed the cam and ons the recorder while driving for security reasons.

Comment

It looks staged to some extent, but it could also be a coinsidence.

One thing the Merc driver didn't do quick enough is stomp on the gas. He took his off the gas wich slowed him down into the perfect position for the truck. That is why it might seem real.

But, a TRUCK that high with such a huge windshield. It's IMPOSSIBLE to miss a Burgundy Merc !! Plus, he downshifted hard to get to that speed.
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                      X