bmw 330ci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw 330ci

Hey folks.. I saw a 330ci today in aweer market which I just loved.. the guy asked for 37k. Its a 2003 ride but my only concern is that its not gulf specs, its from the states.. should I bother not to buy it?? I would only want to drive it in the winter time!! Any advises before my heart acts without consulting?!

I know of some that went for 27. Why pay 37 for an 03?

If it's an American import take the vin number and google it the probability of finding pics of it wrecked will be high.

Comment

Si if am looking for a 3 series 2004 or 03 convertible how much should I be paying.. say 318 or 320.. not bigger...

Comment

25k max since they will probably require some maintenance. Don't pay more unless it's in mint condition which I doubt Yiu will find any

Comment

Thanks man for the help.. I will keep searching!! However, most of them ask for 40 or little less on aweer or dubizzle!!
          Last edited by oaktham; 30-09-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

And most of them require fixing and what not

Comment

Welcome to my world... :)
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

HEY, i just bought a 330ci 2005 model and i am loving it. you wont regret buying that car, even when u overpay or if its not in the best condition, try to look for 2005 though since the 03 is just on the edge of being old. TIP : take the car to tony edwards motors and they are gonna do inspections for a very good price and tell you exactly whats wrong or not with the car
                http://www.temllc.com/
                ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

i know that nima.. am afraid that a 2005 ci will cost little less than 45!! could be more!! correct me if am wrong !! but will definitely look for one since its getting cooler and will definitely be fun to drive a convertible.. but if i get a us import, is the AC the only thing that i should bother about??

Comment

the AC will be fine everything will be fine. in old models there was a difference but in the e46 its the same you don't need to worry about ac and stuff like that, however you need to make sure it hasn't been in a collision and repaired badly.

Comment

i also check the TEM website.. looks extremely professional and elegant to the extent that I think it will cost me "marginally" lesser than the dealer.. they have detailed AC check for 2500 which is lots of money!! maybe its just im sort of clueless on matters BMW!!! but sort of expensive isnt it!!

Comment

bruno is right. the ac should not be a problem

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by oaktham View Post
                          i also check the TEM website.. looks extremely professional and elegant to the extent that I think it will cost me "marginally" lesser than the dealer.. they have detailed AC check for 2500 which is lots of money!! maybe its just im sort of clueless on matters BMW!!! but sort of expensive isnt it!!
                          Y u didnt check with ayham, his workshop also doing prof. Check (pre purchase check) u ll not regret it

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eoudeh .. i will definitely do that..

nima.. would it be ok if you could tell me what how much you got the 330ci for? possible a range?

I am quite keen to have that car, i drive to abu dhabi often for work and i dont want to increase the milage on my E60..

Comment

sure, give me your number. :)

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                              X