DON'T U HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!! ********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DON'T U HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!! ********

Hi everyone! I'm furious right now! I went downstairs to take my brother to the airport, and ended up seeing this!

What bothered me the most is that you hit a car, at least move back a bit!!!!!! dont freakin leave it like that! U must have felt the hit! Bare in mind its not just a touch! i couldn't even put my finger in between! and the license plate was bent due to the hit!!!!!!! Its worse in real life compared to the picture! His GMC truck looked like it was on top of my car!!!!

I went to every house around us, and i ended up finding the guy! he tells me, there is no way i hit ur car! i told him u did and left it as is! he kept swearing to God that it is impossible!
    Then he saw it and started telling me i'm sure i didn't do that! so i replied by saying "so i did it, hit ur car, and came looking for u to make a case out of it!" So he backs up his car and the first thing u hear is the sound of pressure off my bumper, the sound of something bent and then back to normal!

Scratches, police came, did nothing cause for them its few scratches "so what!", and there goes a car enthusiast like myself with someone telling him so what u have few scratches on your baby M3!!!!!

Just wanted to share my story with the forum, cause i'm sure u guys understand why i'm upset!

Cheers!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

we all hate that when it happens.. that particular guy is an a$$hole to say the least, and i would've punched him in the face (maybe not)..

but it's okay as long as there's no serious damage :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

That royally sucks!!! I think I would've punched the hell out of him, police or no police...
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i say grab a coin and give it an extra line! haha kiddn! this is horrible
        good thing the damage is not that serious :)
        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

I wanted to murder him (not literally hehehe)!!!
          he was acting like nothing has happened! SO WHAT MY CAR WAS ON TOP OF YOURS!!!!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Sad to see that LSB, ill definetely hate the scene if such thing happens to me, what he did is what illeterate people do. Since i love my beast so much, i always park my car somewhere away from the crowd, cuz someone might just open and bang his door on the body or someone else might do what he did to you, precaution is better than cure. But in the other cases, no matter how much precautions you take, there are a few who still come and damage your car some way or the other.
            Good that there's no serious damage to your car, just use a wax to remove the scratch and all is fine :)

Comment

people like these deserve to be shot

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                people like these deserve to be shot
                bring that guy to my country and my girlfriend would be so happy that i sent her a new target dummy haha!
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Well Police has no right to say whenever its right to write a report or not ! they have to write it if there is ONLY ONE minor scratch ...they can't just say "yalla go" if you had few scratches ....I'd say if u have the guys number plate go to any of the police departments and do a complaint !

Good luck
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    i always park my car somewhere away from the crowd, cuz someone might just open and bang his door on the body or someone else might do what he did to you, precaution is better than cure. But in the other cases, no matter how much precautions you take, there are a few who still come and damage your car some way or the other.
                    Trust me! I'm the type that skips available parking spaces cause they look tight! im the person that wants to park on the first or last spot. I'm the person that will never park between two SUVs! i'm the person who is willing to park real faaaaaaar (away from stupid shopping carts!), where no one is willing to do so cause its hot! i'm the one that never valets my car unless they leave it upfront!
                    So when it comes to precautions, i'm full of it!

This time i was the second spot (parallel), and the GMC that hit me had about a meter or two of space on the other side! what an idiot!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Audi R8 - White / Blk
                    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

hell yah i hate it

once a guy with a 730i hits me n runs away -__-

it's bad enough he's so stupid to hit another car while having PDC, he also runs away??!!

sorry for ur car man
                      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
                        hell yah i hate it

once a guy with a 730i hits me n runs away -__-

it's bad enough he's so stupid to hit another car while having PDC, he also runs away??!!

sorry for ur car man
                        Now thats idiotic, whats the PDC for ?? LoLzz... :P

Comment

take it to the police department and give them the truck's number and tell them that he reversed into you messing up your bumper which will obviously cost you money to get fixed but want to do it through your insurance company.

Comment

I don't know, maybe i should!
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Hell, why not? Some time back, some idiot left some scratches on my RS4's front bumper, and I would have done it myself, had the offending driver not left the scene before I returned. Appears to have happened either in Ibn Battuta or in Dubai Media City car park

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Working...
                              X