• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 days and a 12 year old E36 328i

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=56858

Knock yourself out . . .
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

that looks so stunning after the detailing job

Comment

it looks amazing!

Think before you act.

Comment

Makes me wanna detail the vert SO BADLY!!

Comment

Lovely I wish we had this kind of treatement here

Comment

Proshine FTW ! ;)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
              Proshine FTW ! ;)
              +1

Comment

speechless

damn damn damn amazing job
                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

wooow... good job
                  sigpic
                  Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

I'm glad someone bumped this thread. Completely forgot about it!!
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

They are very good, and I think they did a better job on this car
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

amazing, but it ll not work here and u ll park ur ride in normal parking!! if i did that and next day ll notice that someone blind or deaf scratch my car from side or he/she just hit the bumper to let his/her A$$ get out from the parking then ....ll not be happy and ll keep the car as it is :(
                        there are ppl need to drive only RC cars not even the one like Hasan's one...its too fast for them, only RC car working by battery not even a good type of battery!
                        private parking FTW

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          amazing, but it ll not work here and u ll park ur ride in normal parking!! if i did that and next day ll notice that someone blind or deaf scratch my car from side or he/she just hit the bumper to let his/her A$$ get out from the parking then ....ll not be happy and ll keep the car as it is :(
                          there are ppl need to drive only RC cars not even the one like Hasan's one...its too fast for them, only RC car working by battery not even a good type of battery!
                          private parking FTW
                          :lol: Eyad, you just stole the words from my mouth.

Unfortunately, I have developed this habit of going around my car atleast once everytime I return to the parking from the mall. And most of the times, I have tears in my eyes when I get in the car. Its just unbelievable how people can be so insensitive towards their own property. I am sure if they cared half as much about their own cars, other people's cars would be twice as safe.

Still, I am definitely giving it a once over when I am finished with the visits to the garage.

I am just so greatful that the people at Das and X Service take care of the car and make best efforts to keep them clean. I went to AGMC once and decided to sell my B5 and never to but a BMW with warranty and service in Dubai. It was really that bad.
                          Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 22-09-2010, 11:39 AM.
                          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

i wana add something, if u found your car has been hit badly, then u went to the damn insurance, they ll put everythings on ur shoulder and when u wana renew it, they ll simply said sorry we can not coz u cost us alot repairing your car without any other party (against anonymous)...its ridicules, and its painfully for everyone like to keep his doll clean!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                              i wana add something, if u found your car has been hit badly, then u went to the damn insurance, they ll put everythings on ur shoulder and when u wana renew it, they ll simply said sorry we can not coz u cost us alot repairing your car without any other party (against anonymous)...its ridicules, and its painfully for everyone like to keep his doll clean!
                              +100 i used 2 say this 2 the customers when i was training in insurance co.
                              sigpic
                              Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Working...
                              X