No announcement yet.

How to get cats sitting on your car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t see whatever’s in the first topic but I get the gist.

How can you all be so nasty to wee Cat’s?
    I’ve got 2, one named Angus (after the AC/DC Guitarist) and one named Kirk (after the Metallica guitarist) and they’re both great wee guy’s, I used to think I was a dog lover, but I had to endure 2 muppets for 6 months and I went seeeeeriously off them…..CATS RULE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

i adore dogs... i miss my old alpine white Siberian husky with blue eyes! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        i adore dogs... i miss my old alpine white Siberian husky with blue eyes! :(
        Was that Estoril Blue eyes..hehehe!!!

I like Dog's as well but 6 months with a couple of very badly behaved mutt's put me right off!!!
        They ate my Armani T-shirt, Bang and Olufson headphones, a pair of trainers, a Moschino belt, my UK SIM card, one of my Wife's handbags, a pair of sunshades..........a couple of wa**ers those Dogs!!!!!
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

of course!!! :D

big hash violating animal rights!!!
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
            Was that Estoril Blue eyes..hehehe!!!

I like Dog's as well but 6 months with a couple of very badly behaved mutt's put me right off!!!
            They ate my Armani T-shirt, Bang and Olufson headphones, a pair of trainers, a Moschino belt, my UK SIM card, one of my Wife's handbags, a pair of sunshades..........a couple of wa**ers those Dogs!!!!!
            loooooool mine had lsb eyes :rofl:

Comment

LoLz :rofl: please lets not mix up cats eyes with BMW colours, I hope next I dont read that some of your cat had phoenix yellow eyes :P

Comment

I'm a cat lover myself (got 3 cats)! I cracked up at the video! not expected! lol! poor cat! :)
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

for some reason the first time i read this i thought u were talking about exhausts...

Think before you act.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of cats - in fact i'm allergic to them and they make me sneeze. However, this thread, and particularly Haissams picture, reminded me of a similar thread on a forum i used to be a member of which had loads of really funny cat pictures with witty comments, like:

theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                    Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                    Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                    Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Working...
                    X