445hp BMW M3 Leather Edition by Zwickenpflug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

445hp BMW M3 Leather Edition by Zwickenpflug

The BMW M3 is widely acknowledged as one of the best sports cars in the world, but the interior is only so-so. To correct this German turner Zwickenpflug created a special version called the M3 Leather Edition.

The standard M3 interior is replaced with a luxurious custom leather interior that features Alcantara inserts on the door panels, steering wheel, dashboard and the sport seats.

The interior isn't the only place where Zwickenpflug went to work as the company also tweaked the engine and ECU in order to produce an extra 25 hp for a total of 445 hp. Thanks to the removal of the speed limiter the M3 Leather Edition can run to a top speed of 202 mph (325 km/h). Other changes to the car include a new set of 19-inch BBS alloy wheels for improved handling and a new aluminum pedals.

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Not sure about the color combo but it does look fantastic... me likes!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Me like the interior :drool:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:drool:

Comment

Interior is awesome :drool:

Comment

Their exterior pics have got to be the industry's worst!!! At least polish the tyres!

But that's phenomenal workmanship on the inside!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Their exterior pics have got to be the industry's worst!!! At least polish the tyres!

But that's phenomenal workmanship on the inside!!
              +1

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

interior = :drool:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

they didnt mention the cup tyres...
                  i think the headrests are sexy and it all looks very nice if it werent for the weird stitch colours....

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                    they didnt mention the cup tyres...
                    i think the headrests are sexy and it all looks very nice if it werent for the weird stitch colours....

Dude !! Those are the / / / M colours man !

Interior is CoachBuilders material, stiched dash board very close to the E38 750iL's. Alcantara is :drool: !!

But, it just doesn't belong in an M3. M5, yes.
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Those cup tires look worn out :D
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

There is no need for brown to ever appear on the outside or the inside of a car :nono:

I repeat, just to make sure i'm getting my point over nice and clear:

There is no need for brown to ever appear on the outside or the inside of a car :nono:
                        theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                        Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                        Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                        Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                          Dude !! Those are the / / / M colours man !

Interior is CoachBuilders material, stiched dash board very close to the E38 750iL's. Alcantara is :drool: !!

But, it just doesn't belong in an M3. M5, yes.
                          sorry-was referring to the unmatched stitching on the alcantara. the M stitching is perfect

Think before you act.

Comment

BBS CH :drool:

the interior touches are amazing, but if i ever got an M3, would rather go for a sporty feel, not a luxurious one, Just my opinion...

and 25 extra hp only?? :S
                            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

amazing finishing, i reallly like it, but as amarant said, its a sport car so this interior is not designed for this car

Comment

Working...
                              X