No announcement yet.

Good Service Appreciation Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Yeah. Now I can take my wife to diera and I don't know what. She has been bugging me all this time cause her friends told her about some place for shopping. :lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

hasan belive me..you dont wana ur DVD to be working.....just my advice to my brother :D

im kidding

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Burn that place down man and use the money on ur car man instead of having her (the one) spend it wherever

Comment

:rofl: hahahaha @ bruno

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Now buy your son a piggy bank please..

Comment

portable DVD hasan dont forget :D

Comment

He already has one Ali.

:lol: Thanks Eyad! I shall definitely do that.

:lol: @ Bruno. I wish I could do that.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Massive props to Das Autoworks today for doing great work on my door lock problem - not an easy job cos you have to take off the door skin and disconnect the battery to disable the airbag, then take the lock out etc. etc but it was done in an hour as promised, then cleaned and put together with great care and skill. Good as new!

Super work guys! :thanks2:

Comment

Das Autoworks

Comment

First thanks to the forums i found the X Service Centre and to the X Team great service. Just one little wish can you put a direction map on the website or GPS coordinates. To a newbie to Dubai its nearly impossible to find without this. Oh and to the customer who swore on the phone to their lovely receptionist and bought her to tears shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by beamewhere View Post
                        First thanks to the forums i found the X Service Centre and to the X Team great service. Just one little wish can you put a direction map on the website or GPS coordinates. To a newbie to Dubai its nearly impossible to find without this. Oh and to the customer who swore on the phone to their lovely receptionist and bought her to tears shame on you.
                        The guy who abused my receptionist will be in saturday to pick his car up!!!
                        Gunna rip his head of and sh1t down his throat and thats me being nice!!!

Anways it was a pleasure fixing your bmw! location map will be added.
                        Thanks
                        Last edited by Shak; 14-01-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Shak is he someone we know?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            Shak is he someone we know?
                            I will post his name and what car he drives on saturday!

Comment

We'll hunt him down in traffic
                              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Gotta love some customers!!

Comment

Working...
                                X