Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABu Dhabi members ,, contact me if you want the product 2 bottles available
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

lol now i am really confused, in the redline video they claim that only water+water wetter is better for our cars whether distilled or not this is another issue. i have always known that Gilycogen (the green liquid) or however that chemical is written is to reduce water freezing temp. below 0C and to increase boiling temp. to more than 100C and that it is recommended 50/50 water to coolant. Bashar told me just to take out as volume as two water wetter bottles from the coolant tank by a syringe and fill it with this wetter thing . do i have to bleed the whole system to get the same result in the video? we need someone who really tried both cases on his car. i dont have any temp. problem thank god but i want the best for my car.

sigpic

Comment

3 bottles available if anybody is intrested

Comment

i am interested! how much each? how many i need for my car....obviously no one is interested to reply my previous post
          :yippy:
          sigpic

Comment

i have 3, i want 40 for each piece

Comment

Working...
            X