Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where the hell this place -tazawed-?? anyone can help please
    i dont know alot in sharjah, can someone discribe the way

BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Yamaha YFZ350 2003 modedNOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

Originally posted by Nasser View Post
      Boss TMS is tunermotorsport.com
      No Sir :nono: TMS is:

Torque Motorsports
      Po Box75243
      Dubai
      United Arab Emirates
      Tel : +9714 3475484
      Fax : +9714 3473836
      Mobile: +971509027115
      www.TMS.ae

Comment

Sharjah industrial area, Al Tazweed (BMW road 3rd signal on your left coming from dubai through Sahara center road)

Comment

my friend visit the website and check
          i already bought alot of stuff from them

BMW E30 m20b27 NOW | Korando 4x4 (Engine: Mercedes 320) NOW | Yamaha YFZ350 2003 modedNOW | Chev. cavalier 1998 moded History | BMW e36 m52b28 History

Comment

my friend visit the website and check
            i already bought alot of stuff from them
            Dude, there's two TMS shops. The Turner Motor Sports shop in the States and Torque Motor Sports here in Dubai. Totally different companies that happen to have the same abbreviation letters.
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I bought two bottles of water, germany brand, they told me to use them with water.. I don't remember the bottles name but they come in black color..

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                Dude, there's two TMS shops. The Turner Motor Sports shop in the States and Torque Motor Sports here in Dubai. Totally different companies that happen to have the same abbreviation letters.
                ahaaaaaa, that's why I wrote the website I thought there might be something like that :P

sorry Ssense you can:slap:me :P

Comment

Thank you for contacting Red Line Oil, in your M3 I would recommend 15% antifreeze with water preferably distilled and WaterWetter. Distilled water is preferable as it doesn't contain the ions that can plate out in the system. Drinking water contains additional so wouldn't be recommended. In a vehicle with air conditioning that doesn't see severe winter freeze temperatures we recommend 15% antifreeze to prevent icing of the heater core.

Regards, Dave
                  Red Line Oil
                  ^^ that's the source it self !! Guess Distilled water it is !
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

hey guys

i really benefited from this informations all u added

but wut i wanna ask ,,, for all guys here in AD do anyone can just tell me where exactly the shop to buy the water wetter ?
                    + do you mean to put battery water into radiator ? not normal water or antifreez water? ........ waiting
                    sigpic
                    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

It says on the bottle itself that you can use tap water, so i doubt drinking water has more minerals. Plus, the whole point of the water wetter is to change the heat exchange effect of water and at the same time protecting ur engine from corrosion.

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
                      Rifo, you did a big mistake. Drinking water?????? You should use distilled water like the one used for old car batteries!!!! Drinking water has minerals and this will damage your hole system. There's a thread about that.

Comment

Let me know if u need me to pick up a couple of bottles for u, I live in Sharjah so it's not a big deal. It's better to flush ur system and just use 2 bottles of water wetter with normal water.

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                        n i just add it to the system? is bleeding a necessity?

Comment

Drive towards sharjah through Etihad road, take the exit that takes u to sahara "2nd bridge on the highway", drive through the industrial, at the 3rd light u will see a major interchange, if u look to ur left u will see tazweed, do a u turn and pull into the service road backwards because ull have to take a long turn if u go left at the signal. If u need more help let me know...

Comment

thnx...will let you know...
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

AbuShreek, just get a huge syringe and use it to suck out enough fluid from ur coolant bottle and just top it up with the bottle and some water if needed. I only had 1 bottle in my car,and now that it's summer I realized the temp went up to almost 3/4, so I got a small pump i have at home, sucked out the water in the bottle, dumped the 2nd water wetter into the tank and topped it up with water; After that, NO MORE HEATING :)

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              Rifo... I'm still waiting for you to tell me how to top up mine!!! I put in only one bottle and it didn't really do much for the car... :starwars:

Comment

NICE... I'll see where to get that damn syringe now :) Thanks abu shreek :D
                                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X