Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League Final Man united. VS Barcalona - Who will win ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League Final Man united. VS Barcalona - Who will win ?

Champions League Final

Barcalona -- Man.United
    vs

27/05/09

Kick Off: 10.45pm ( UAE Timing )

So Lets Vote And see Who's Ganna Take it :D
    Ps: Your Name Will Be Displayed On the Team you Voted For ... ( Just for the Fun of it )
    Barcalona
    76.47%
    Man. United
    23.53%
    Last edited by springz; 26-05-2009, 02:56 PM.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

any prizes for the right guess :D
    i suggest that ppl who vote for the loser treat the ppl who vote for the winner :D
    Last edited by mahmoud_bedewi; 26-05-2009, 06:20 AM.
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Yup I Agree ... Now pray That We Win :D
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

3-0 for MAN UTD.:woot:

Comment

3 - 1 for Barcelona

Way to go Barca

Comment

barca :bow: we got bored of english teams lately.

Comment

Can somebody pls confirm if the match will take place 7.45 pm local time

Comment

i thought its a later like 10ish -11ish!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Thats what even i think, so pls somebody confirm the local time for the match

Comment

10:45 UAE Time!

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Barca Barca!

Campiones! Compiones! Ole Ole Ole!

but i must admit, with 3 defenders out in Barca (marquez, dani alvez & abidal), Man Utd are favorites for sure :(

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

where is everyone watching the game?
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I'll be in Abu Dhabi tomorrow to get some work done, so ive got plans to watch at my friend's place..

Comment

ADH! lets watch it at tche tche! get ur friend along!
                            Meskovic

Comment

Abu Dhabi members who are willing to watch the match, we will be at Tche Tche, i need a rough number on how many will attend to reserve. :woot:

Comment

Working...
                              X