Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League Final Man united. VS Barcalona - Who will win ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm so glad that Man united fell down!!!!! yaaay

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
      I Hate This Excuse ( Next Year ) ...
      I heard That like 2323203 Tonight!!
      u should read my post again ! i said i only wanted barca to lose, i am not with MAN U . and i seriously don't care but for Germany :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

This is what a friends Facebook status says:

"ManU got F!@$#d because they were in white....Barca thought they(ManU) were Real Madrid"

:rofl:
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

^ :rofl: but got a point!

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^ :rofl:
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

[youtube]gGjOadYKEl4[/youtube]
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

so happy MAN U was BEATEN
                i hate them
                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

[youtube]4AAlYBwO0uY[/youtube]
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:D

I loved the fact that in the first 10min Man U had 5 shots at Barca, then Barca had one single shot which the first goal! :D :D

I wish I could see all of Man U's fans faces last night :D :D :D

Where are they? no comment? ya 7araaaaaaaaam!
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Sa7?? Ma 7adan Mbayan :D
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Wazif, thats so right :rofl:

Comment

:P..... yea i guess ...lolol...no offense to the real madrid fans!
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

OK guys if i was a Man U fan I would never say that again. I just wanted Barca to loss. To everyone who said it was a good game, who are you kidding. That was one of the worst games I've seen. Barca played great, and Man U played like little kidds. Throughout the game you would have thought Barca was behind and they were trying to equilize and Man U was protecting their lead. Man U SUCK. one goal goes in and they give up what a bunch of girls(No offense Ghada)I still hate Barca.

Moe you got my respect man, GERMANY is it. The best team ever.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                            KW Coilovers V3
                            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X