Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League Final Man united. VS Barcalona - Who will win ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE MAN UNITED!

Comment

+1
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i dont wanna watch it at home, company is good, it adds to the fun of watching a bunch of guys running after a ball :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          i'm gonna watch it at home :) comfy leather couch, 42" Plasma and something to eat :D

won't go out coz i don't think i can drive back home if Barca lose this one!
          your red Z4M screams MAN U!!!!!!! :D
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :evil::evil:

Comment

Ole Oleeee....Ole Ole !

Comment

let the war begin!!!

Comment

Viva Barcelonaaaaa

:yuhoo::yuhoo::yuhoo::yuhoo::yuhoo::yuhoo::yuhoo:
                  :bounce:
                  :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::t iphat:

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Barca got lucky with the Blues, I don't think they will get the same ref that gave them the win.
                      Man U will destroy Barca
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                      Schrick cams
                      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                      KW Coilovers V3
                      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Manchester will cry tears like Tsunami tomorrow, this is just a preview of tomorrow, after the match.. :cry:

Comment

What the hell................. I voted for Man U.
                          This poll is fixed :spank:
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

hahaha... cry baby!

I don't care about either team to be honest... just interested in watching the match if I can manage :)
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

im not gonna reply and im not gonna comment, 2moro is coming and u'll c :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                                im not gonna reply and im not gonna comment, 2moro is coming and u'll c :evil:
                                If you're not gonna comment then why post ? Should i delete all your comments :P

Comment

Working...
                                X