X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review - HPDS, BMW Club UAE

Five years ago, this was a dream of some young individuals,
    Two years ago, this was a goal of more individuals,
    Today, this is what everyone else dreams of and has as a goal.

Team work, hard work, planning, implementing, falling and standing up again, the keywords for the success of this club.

I went to the BMW Club UAE HPDS Finale on Friday, and I tell you there was more than one feeling mixed together, Joy, Pride, comfort and Respect are few to mention.

Everyone has a piece of the cake, many people were involved, everyone in this club has a contribution in a way or another, board members, sponsors and members, a personalized thank you notes will take pages and pages and MIGHT include everyone.

But!

There was one person, one individual, one enthusiast, one leader who was committed all the time; he gave in his time, money and effort to make this dream and goal a reality that we live today.

Consistent commitment, support and contributions! Hours under the sun and heat of the UAE's summer, loads of cash spent from personal savings, to make this club reach the standard it did and in a short time.

Almost a year ago, mention HPDS and no one pays attention, sarcasm will fill the place and every one smiles in disbelief, today HPDS earned respect, graduated a fine breed of racers and brushed the skills of everyone who attended, the school has set the benchmark amongst other clubs and even bigger institutions.

I have met my best friends and brothers in this club, I have learned a lot from every event, from every individual and from every member.

I will have to stand up, raise a hat, bow in respect to the president, friend and brother, the individual that made us live the dream and enjoy it.

Ayham, Thank you!

Consistency and support are the theme of this thread, this brings in a name that every BMW owner should engrave, the brother, the cousin and friend and his one stop shop services, the guru.

All the mentioned above couldn’t have been achieved without the support and help from a dedicated team, everyone shares this, but one stands out, two sides for the same coin, the coin of success.

Falcons Garage and Bruno, Thank you!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

+ Infinity on that!!!

You guys are second to none! Hats off to you all for making this happen. You guys recieve a standing ovation!

I still remember the days when when we first met at F1 cafe and then at Petit cafe to draw up the outline of the club and HPDS. Now, its a reality :)

A season done and many more to go....this will the breeding ground for racers of the future. A place where motorheads can experience their passion.

Once again thank you for making this a reality. Looking forward to season 2

A personal thank you to all the instructors for imparting their knowledge (Ayham, Fadi, Raeed, Lutfy, Bashar, Ra'ad, Hossam, Nabil and the rest whose name i dont remember :P) I had the privilege of learning from Redline challenge champions and a chance to sit with them as they took me around the track, an experience i will never forget. THANK YOU to the BMW club for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!!

I am confident that we will come back bigger and better for season 2 of HPDS....

:)
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I run out of words whenever i want to talk about this Club..

Im sure it was all a dream to make this Club a success, but ofcourse without the President's effort and the support of all the board members we wouldnt have reached where we stand today. Seeing our Club's name on passing cars, magazines and the impression that we've made on the people make us stand out, different, very different than any of the other Clubs.

These years were just the beginning and from what ive seen, we started very well, without the enthusiasm of our beloved members the start wouldnt have been so good. As everyday passes and we see a new member joining every other day, we all can see how big this Club is growing, unnoticed, but yes it is.

HPDS is an idea probably no one had ever thought of, even if someone did, im sure they'd fail to make it as successful as our School. The interest from the members joining the school was astonishing, which made us believe that we can do even better and better in the next season. Hopefully the members will get to see and learn lots of new techniques through which everyone will master in their driving skills, this is what the purpose of our school is and this is what we aim for.

Thank You very much Ayham, Board Members, Instructors and all our Club Enthusiasts !

:thanks2:

Comment

as one of the members i would like to express some personal feelings....first i am so grateful to JL because he guided me to your club ......or lets say now OUR club
        second enthusiasm is so high in this place and this will make it bigger and bigger....i am still surprised that on friday the temp was above 40 C and ppl didnot hide from the sun for a moment....all powered by pure love to motorsports
        one day i am sure this club will reach a level none of founders themselves expected just keep up the good work and be firm with any violations that spoil the image of the club as an official one
        isa from success to another.........enough speech.......heheheheheh
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          + Infinity on that!!!
          i like :rofl::rofl::rofl:
          and u know why i like
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
            i like :rofl::rofl::rofl:
            and u know why i like
            lol! i meant the mathematical term infinity :P:wired:
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

:clap: to all u guys :1stcup:

Comment

I still remember when the idea was first opened up at Akl El Mama, International City...Remember ideas flowing across the table like a river, then calculators come up, objections, suggestions, polls etc....
                The faces of Nabil and Ayham were similar to little kids in a play area !
                It all began as talk and here we are all done, finished and happy most importantly proud of such an achievement.
                That shows love and die-hard commitment to MotorSports, something only a few have, thank you !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Wow...I can't believe you wrote this. There is no need to thank me brothers, what better memories can one have beside instructing The Caveman on the Club car and smacking his helmet so hard his sunglasses got stuck between his mouth and the helmet?? :rofl: That was my only silent run in all 7 classes in which I couldn't say a word! I laughed so hard we came outta the car crying....

Or giving "President Jr." his first ever track lesson in Al Ain where he oversteered it fairly well?! Not to mention the new talents; Jeanloup, Ghada, Luay, Rami to mention a few. I've met the finest people in the UAE through this Club, starting with you Nabil. You don't owe me anything folks, I owe you everything :)

Thanks for the touching words Nabil and everybody and just wait for HPDS Season II, I can't wait to drive with everybody again.

P.S: It's ALWAYS a team effort even if only one guy thought about it...

Comment

+1 to all the comments above....... :bow:

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I personally thanks Myself to be a good member... Thank you Jean-Loup

Board members:

Congratulation, what you have achieved was unexpected and I really appreciate all you have done. 3 years ago, I bought a M car and didn't know how to use it, my dreams was to drive it on the track adn this club bring me much more than just a track night but a life style.

I wasn't expected any of these but today, i m glad to say that I know my car, and that is all because of your efforts.

Season 1 was great, season 2 will be even better...
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I just have one line to write ...

Ayham : thanks for making a dream come true ....
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                          I just have one line to write ...

Ayham : thanks for making a dream come true ....
                          :slap: (sorry)

I wasn't alone at any point in time....But thanks bro, glad we were helpful! More dreams next season :Coffe:

JL, the Crazy Belgian; a title very well deserved hahahaha...

Comment

JL is belgian??? i though he was french :confused:
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

me too