Monthly Club Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly Club Meets

Does the club meet every month by chance? For gatherings, cruises, lunches, etc. ? I've been part of a BMW club here in the US for about 4 years now. And some of the guys do try to make it a habit to meet faily often, for various reasons, for instance DIY sessions, or Tech sessions. I was wondering if this is the case with the BMW club of UAE. And if not maybe we should arrange somethings.

yeah we do meet often, but i guess it's summer time when everything slows down :)

the next event is the track school this weekend ;)

Ayham --> we should create a section for photos of our previous events, so that newcomers can see our meets, drives, track days etc.. Rifo?? start it off bro!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^^ its already there in the Meets & Events area ..... photos of Fujairah trip are already uploaded remember? ..
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
        ^^ its already there in the Meets & Events area ..... photos of Fujairah trip are already uploaded remember? ..
        i know but we need to upload other pics from meets etc..

BMW history:

Comment

Ditto...

But I'm working on many things for the Club at the moment. The pics are ALL on the FB group, somebody needs to upload 'em here.

As said momentum, we meet fairly often but it's summer time now and the weather isn't hospitable at all :)

Comment

i just created 2 threads for our first meet & jebel hafeet meet, and sticked all our meet threads :)

http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum59 View Post
              Does the club meet every month by chance? For gatherings, cruises, lunches, etc. ? I've been part of a BMW club here in the US for about 4 years now. And some of the guys do try to make it a habit to meet faily often, for various reasons, for instance DIY sessions, or Tech sessions. I was wondering if this is the case with the BMW club of UAE. And if not maybe we should arrange somethings.
              +1

Comment

Before summer we used to meet at least once a month, even if it's just casual and catching up (I think it's one of the good things about the club, friends before drivers). But it's summer time bro and the weather is just un orthodox :( We even had to postpone the September HPDS rounds for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Before summer we used to meet at least once a month, even if it's just casual and catching up (I think it's one of the good things about the club, friends before drivers). But it's summer time bro and the weather is just un orthodox :( We even had to postpone the September HPDS rounds for that...
                  Sure the weather doesnt helps.. You wont believe, ive just come from out, the temp here in Alain is at 46C at 11pm, its the same as in the day, the only difference is theres no sun.
                  But hope we get to gather sometime soon, atleast a casual meeting wud work once the weather calms down

Comment

If you ever come down Dubai, we're 1 phone call away.

Comment

Just call my name and i'll be there! <- lol i think its a song hahaha
                      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

If you ever come down Dubai, we're 1 phone call away.
                        Yeah, but it really doesnt makes sense to me bothering all you guys just for my sake, íll wait till we all get to meet, im sure the wait is worthwhile :)

Comment

You haven't met us yet and you're assuming we'd be bothered!!

Worry none, we enjoy doing this ;)

Comment

You haven't met us yet and you're assuming we'd be bothered!!

Worry none, we enjoy doing this ;)
                            Thanks for that :)
                            At first ill have to get the car to the Falcon's, have got some little works to get them done, already spoke to Bruno, im just struggling for time to come and drop it there. But once it gets done, i sure will give you guys a call :)

Comment

Chances are you're going to bump into a couple of us at the garage, it's our pre-hangout hangout!! hahhaha...

Comment

Working...
                              X