World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Finals 2010 - South Africa

The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. It is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa.

Winner: SPAIN :)

Brazil
    20.59%
    France
    0.00%
    England
    0.00%
    Argentina
    8.82%
    Germany
    38.24%
    Italy
    23.53%
    Netherlands
    0.00%
    Portugal
    0.00%
    Spain
    8.82%
    Algeria
    0.00%
    Last edited by springz; 18-12-2010, 03:24 AM.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Argentina FTMFSOBAHW! :bow:

then Netherlands & Spain ;)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Groups B and E look like the toughest groups to get through... Deutschland FTW
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
        Groups B and E look like the toughest groups to get through... Deutschland FTW
        I say Group 'G' Is the Toughest! :sniper: :bricks: :scifigun:
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Not a Fan ! :D
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

GERMANY ALL THE WAY BABYEEEE..... i've been waiting for this since the euro 1996 (Klinsmann) ... GERMANY WE WANT THIS 1 :D:D:D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Germany's Goal Keeper Died Few DAys Ago ( Not Oliver kan ) The Sub.
              His name is Robert Enke

Last edited by springz; 06-12-2009, 12:15 AM.
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                Germany's Goal Keeper Died Few DAys Ago ( Not Oliver kan ) The Sub.
                His name is Robert Enke

I knw... he committed suicide

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  I say Group 'G' Is the Toughest! :sniper: :bricks: :scifigun:
                  nop, its not
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

7ader 3amo Nabil
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:D
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

No tough group this year. I can't believe people pick Italy. Respect to Argentina and the Netherlands, but the win goes to...

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

A lil history for those of you who dont know Brazilia, the most successful team and the only team to have played in every tournament..

1958 = Brazil
                          1962 = Brazil
                          1970 = Brazil
                          1994 = Brazil
                          2002 = Brazil

2010 = Hopefully again, Brazil !!

You see guys, now thats my team :drool:

Comment

:whathesaid: :logic:
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              A lil history for those of you who dont know Brazilia, the most successful team and the only team to have played in every tournament..

1958 = Brazil
                              1962 = Brazil
                              1970 = Brazil
                              1994 = Brazil
                              2002 = Brazil

2010 = Hopefully again, Brazil !!

You see guys, now thats my team :drool:
                              This is the most misused statement. Germany was not allowed to play in the world cup during WWII. To be fair you should say that the only two teams who never failed to qualify to any world cup, are GERMANY and brasil. If you like dancing and individual skill then brasil is for you, if you like team work and a machine-like performance (BMW) then GERMANY is the only team you got.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X