• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[youtube]LZNb6ieidu8[/youtube]

Comment

and the Singapore Psychic Bird predicts HOLLAND will win :rofl2:

[youtube]zF1YgIgozZE[/youtube]

wonder what the calamari would predict??

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i didn't know the western ppl do this kind of sh!t :rofl:
        it is a shame that someone believes in octopus, bird or calamari (as H wonders) predictions
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          next cup is for a south american team.
          We have an octupus, a bird and Ssense :runaway:

:D :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            We have an octupus, a bird and Ssense :runaway:
            Lol you should have said we have an octopus, a bird and an alquazi :rofl2:

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
            Just put GERMANY as the winner of the final from now and save yourself the trouble.

Guess what? after GERMANY beats Holland there wont be any other team left in the tournament, :hmm:
            I really would have loved to see a GERMANY vs brasil final, but I guess we have to wait till 2014.
            I do have confidence in the best team in the tournament and the one that is going to win it all, GERMANY.
            Save yourself all this trouble of updating after each round, all you have to do is just put GERMANY in the final winner's box
            This will be a great world cup for GERMANY. After destroying the English, we will go through Argentina, Spain, and brasil to win the cup. You cant ask for anything better.

Comment

Octupus poll Picks Spain To win the World cup..
              As we All know the octupus has never been mistaken since the world cup started ..
              So ... Should we Say Congrats Spain :D?
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

next world cup will be just that stupid octopus playing for the real matches, and maybe the teams will play for the prediction :dunno:

i want to prove this octopus wrong!! maybe uruguay can win 3rd place or holland get the cup!!

BMW history:

Comment

even if his guesses are right, it is not very healthy to believe in an animal ability to predict football games, no offense to anyone
                  this one eats from the winning team side maybe one day we find the one that sh!ts on the winning team flag :rofl:
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

hard luck HOLLAND & congrats SPAIN!

BMW history:

Comment

Congrats Spain ! :)
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post

i want to prove this octopus wrong!! maybe uruguay can win 3rd place or holland get the cup!!
                        Sorry but GERMANY played the 2nd team and still won.

Congrats to;
                        Spain for the world cup.
                        Forlan for best player
                        Muller for best newcomer
                        Muller for golden boot award
                        Casillas for golden glove award.

GERMANY still came out with two trophies :thanks:
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

What a great night to the end of this world cup.. Without any doubt Casillas was man of the match and he proved that he's the best keeper in this world.. Netherlands played a dirty game but they still put on a good show, both the teams deserved to win, however only the best was destined to take the cup..

Congrats Spain :trophy:

Comment

not happy with Netherlands show and wasn't happy how the game went. it was a boring final. im a disappointed man, need my money back

Comment

and the Spanish celebrations go on :danceclub:

[YOUTUBE]BcHttbzM3Is[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Rq6CWwt9uSs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Niba10uohQw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

No topless girls. How could they call this a celebration. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Winning the world cup should get more respect. IMO!
                                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                                X