• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    you forgot materazzi who was seated on the sidelines... haha
    i meant to say materazzi not zambrotta!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Congrats to morinho for out playing Van Gal. These two teams made it to the final because of these coach's. It was a game but I have no idea why Mullar is part of the team, he sucks.
      Can't wait for next year, if morinho goes to Madrid, then I will be there number 1 fan.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

+1 Credit goes to Morinho for the way he made the team take the cup, he is undoubtedly one of the best coaches ive seen..

Madrid will be lucky next season to have him !

Comment

finally...Madrid days will be bak !!! I miss it !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

thing about real madrid is that no matter how well the team does with a certain coach they end up sacking him!

ex: capello & delbosque

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

With Or Without Morinho ... They Wont Take The ligaa as Long as Barca Playing In it.. Period.
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

'You cant clap with one hand', Morinho is a great coach, those Madrid losers dont deserve to have such a good coach, they'll still be losers :thumbsdown:

Comment

lool ! we will c

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                  Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

With Morinho, Madrid will make barca look like little amateurs
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                      You're really funny at times :yawn:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.442 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Inter got it and deserved it.
                        Even though i'm not a fan...
                        Now its time for the big boys event guys ;)
                        WC 2010 is only a few days away!!!
                        :yippy:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                          Oh, I thought that they were little amateurs!! :msolved:
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                          X