No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2009/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt make any difference to me :dunno: Tonight is the match to watch ! Barca all the way :D

Comment

i loved the 2nd half... bayern were all over man utd!

man utd are still favorites to qualify but at least it's not a walk through when they go back to old trafford! i want all teams to be tired when they meet barca :sniper:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

the big game is in 40 minutes :D

BMW history:

Comment

First Half:

Arsenal 0 - 0 Barcelona

Comment

0 - 1 now :D

BMW history:

Comment

WOW !! 0.22 seconds !! Ibrahimovic

Comment

Arsenal 0 - 2 Barcelona

Both scored by Ibrahimovic

Comment

Match Result:

Arsenal 2 - 2 Barcelona

Both the teams played very well, Arsenal recovered quickly in the second half but im glad the first leg became draw at Arsenal's Home..

Comment

Good game indeed..
                    Honestly im not satisfied with the Draw .. :(
                    Inshalla we'll win the Away Match..
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

arsenal will fall in Camp Nou

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                        Inshalla we'll win the Away Match..
                        You couldnt win on your home ground and you're talking about winning the Away match

Go and study son, Go !

Comment

^ :rofl:

Comment

frankly am an arsenal fan till the bones but unfortunatilly am also a barca fan..but am more gunner than a catalan so am happy we got a draw today I hope Wenger wont try new theories next week like he did and stick to what works!!..PS: Arsenal were very lucky today on the contrary of their fates coz they are always unlucky but the luck coins just kept raining on them for this ocasion and what a luck that was :D!!
                            sigpic
                            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

What u guys dont get is we have 3 Effective players missing due to Injury .. And at today's match two got injured... That makes them 5.. What do u Expect to win on Barca who got only one player absent which is Iniesta? .. w ma3 hek we got Draw..
                              Im Proud of my Team Honestly .. w Fel medan ya 7medan next week ..
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

the problem was with using 4 3 3 formation against barca sorry but u cant use what barca is best and probably could write an encyclopedia at and expect to win he should have used 4 5 1 and lock midfield on them instead of the highways that were there yes injuries did rub salt in the wounds but before injuries we were dominated like hell sorry man this is not the way u should play a home game stutgart was 10 times better than us and they played offence too against barca at their home game anyway we were lucky today and thats good next week is total tactic and barca wont set back so lets see what counter attack would do to barca.
                                sigpic
                                :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Working...
                                X