Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bixenon - CCFL Angel eyes retrofit - BMW E39 M5 | SSense

well , as most of you knows that SSense bought my Bixenon projectors ,,

I've helped him installing it , during the installation we've decided to install CCFL angel eyes as well ..

few pictures covering the steps of the process : Before and after ..

A: some pictures of the headlights before i start with the retrofit .

B: Bixenon Lens Projectors added .

C: CCFL Angel eyes installed ( 5000K )

CCFL Angel eyes on + HID Low beam 4300K Philips bulb .

Old OEM Angel eyes rings .

E: Final Results :1stcup:

Whiling adding the clear protection film to the headlight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

we will add some pictures of the headlight installed on the car ,, including the HID xenon 4300 K projectors fog lights too ..

:thanks:

I've seen the outcome and it is absolutely unbelievable !! Ehssan you are KING and Ali enjoy it, you deserve it :bow: ..
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I forgot to mention that the headlights is cleaned inside out - sand paper the front cover - polish it using special plastic treatment products .. ;)

Comment

found this too pictures too . you might like it .. Bixenon low beam and high beam pictures ..

1- Bixenon : low beam xenon with custom blue cut off ..

2- Bixenon : High beam is activated.

:drums:

Comment

This is unbelievable! Dude, I need one of those :D
          More info on the headlights cleansing, please! Are those covers, plastic or glass?
          On a side note, I see your car i the du building - we work at the same place you know :hay:

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Ehssan why didnt u take pic that nite at carisma man!!!!!
            I saw the result as well and i've never seen such a big smile on Ali's face :D
            sigpic

Comment

I really dont know where to start from.. After receiving the car after a month, the lights put an even bigger smile on my face by seeing the results of the headlights, my first impression to Ehssan was that he might have bought new headlights for me.. I still have that smile until now :D

The headlights look much better than what they used to before, the clear film makes the headlight look in mint condition, the angel eyes are much better than OEMs, plus the best thing is the fog lights, they're as powerful as any low beam of your cars lol

The whole credit goes to Ehssan for all his hardwork involved in getting these results, simply unbelievable !!

Thanks alot bro :thanks2: You're ineed The King :bow:

I suggest everyone to go for this mod, after my Reuter muffler this is the best mod ive ever come across :drool:

Pics of the headlights installed on the car will be up in a few days..
              Last edited by SSense; 03-04-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

haha i like the high/low beams display on the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  haha i like the high/low beams display on the wall
                  We lit up a building which was 500 mtr away by pointing with the fog lights before installation :P They're that bright and powerful..

Comment

awesome stuff!!! congrats Ali and a job WELL DONE to Ehssan :)....

btw...wher did you get that clear film from???
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                      btw...wher did you get that clear film from???
                      Ehssan took the headlights to LLumar and got it installed :)

Comment

niceeeeeeeeeee

Ali, keep modding man

get the wheels painted in gun metal now!

Comment

Thanks Hasan :)

The mods bug is like once you start, you cant stop :D

Comment

yalla dont stop

but be smart

listen to me and get the wheels painted, otherwise u will want bbs which costs 10 times more

but 20 times more beautiful ;)

anyways, bring it to me i shall paint with my magical bra protection silicone spray :D

walla seriously!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Congrats haboob those headlights look awesome man
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X