G Techniq 3S Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G Techniq 3S Products

First of all I won't review G Techniq's whole range of products because we'd only tried their P1 polish as a demo that Mr. David had arranged, hosted by House Of Cars.

The product I'm talking about is a nanocomposite polish that acts like a normal polish, but its nano structure allows this product to penetrate to the finest imperfections and eliminate them. Here's what they say:

P1 is a very different kind of polish. Breakthroughs in nano-structured composite materials allowed us to develop an incredibly uniform abrasive particle on the nanoscopic scale. This allows us to manufacture a polish that requires almost no lubrication, which offers three important advantages.
    [YOUTUBE]ura71Uq8wYk[/YOUTUBE]

The first is speed / effort. With many more active particles working the surface, the polish works faster with less effort than traditional compound abrasives.

Secondly with virtually no lubricant, a P1 finish doesn't suffer "drop back". This is where the lubricants in a traditional polish hide minor imperfections, typically micro scratches in the polished surface, only for them to be revealed after the lubricants have washed off. With P1 what you see is what you get.

Finally, temperature. Or to be more precise, the lack of it. Smaller active particle size means the surface doesn't heat up nearly as much as with conventional abrasives. This means much less likelihood of burning through paint and it also means you can make several passes over the same area to remove stubborn scratches, without fear of over polishing.
    [YOUTUBE]YgWoVN4lWzg[/YOUTUBE]

You can check out their products on their website www.gtechniq.com, or you can contact Mr. David at The X Service Center if you'd like to inquire about pricing and such.

I am interested!
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hey Hassan, I researched this product as well and the forums generally have a positive vibe about this G|Techniq lineup from Car polishes to wheels cleaners. You can contact Mr. David at The X Service Center at 04 3395033.

Comment

Thanks!
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Can you only buy the products at X-centre or can your car also be polished there?
          sigpic

Comment

M2002, I'm not really sure, you'd get the right answer from them: *********.

Comment

Working...
            X