Stett headers review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stett headers review.

I'll start with saying. Fitments, according to Ayham's experience with it were bad . The part connected to the engine was fine, but the other end was not fitting perfectly.

Now, power gains. Mid-range to High RPM has improved I would say. Lower RPM has gained just a bit of power in comparison to higher RP Ms. It pulls hard as Ayham said.

Sound: The tone is still the same across the rpm range. Just louder, thats all. which is really nice. and not anywhere near annoying. I'm very satisfied with the sound!

Verdict: I would say it was worth every dirham spent. Very satisfied! It's like my car has come back to life! :drive:

I'll post a sound/video clip very soon, once im done with exams! C'yall!!

In the end, i would have to thank Ayham for all the time and effort he spent. They are really appreciated!! Thanks bro! and thanks guys for your support and M2002 for the great and generous deal on the item! :bow:

Past Ride: E39 530i
    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

nice one... looking forward to the vid
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

see i told you won't get any error

Comment

Congrats 7amoodi

Comment

Congratulations!
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Good good. Fittment issue are normal as these aren't MotorSport headers!

Congratulations dude! Slowly does with the mods, but youre doing great !

My recomendations, light flywheel next :D
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by hamoodi_7 View Post
              I'll start with saying. Fitments, according to Ayham's experience with it were bad . The part connected to the engine was fine, but the other end was not fitting perfectly.

Now, power gains. Mid-range to High RPM has improved I would say. Lower RPM has gained just a bit of power in comparison to higher RP Ms. It pulls hard as Ayham said.

Sound: The tone is still the same across the rpm range. Just louder, thats all. which is really nice. and not anywhere near annoying. I'm very satisfied with the sound!

Verdict: I would say it was worth every dirham spent. Very satisfied! It's like my car has come back to life! :drive:

I'll post a sound/video clip very soon, once im done with exams! C'yall!!

In the end, i would have to thank Ayham for all the time and effort he spent. They are really appreciated!! Thanks bro! and thanks guys for your support and M2002 for the great and generous deal on the item! :bow:
              Thats great im happy everything worked out well for you. As long as the headers satisfied you then im happy.
              By the way how did Ayam get then to align properly?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X