No announcement yet.

ARMA Speed Superchargers for the N52 Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel sorry for your friend who paid this much money to mod the 335I ... spending too much money on 335I doesn't mean making it one the best ... and FYI : 335I coupe if it's from AD motors then it has the M suspensions ;) . so ,, if it's faster than M3 in straight line , should be faster every place then ...

anyways ... as u said .. old is gold all the time ..

Comment

habibi, do u think it is only the suspension???

center of gravity, swaybars, chases, control arms, bla bla bla

M cars are designed / meant to be driven at the track (except the latest puzy M cars like X5M and so on...)

here is the rule of thumb

you have to spend more money than a cost of an M car to make a Non-M car faster

BTW my friends car is american spec, and has manual tranny ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
        walla bro 4 ill not play with 18000-25000AED "used" engine... it will not last 4 ever, but the M50s or M52s it will never b more than 2000AED... and it will b much cheaper....
        +100 i agree with u "i feel sorry for all the cars designed / manufactured after 1999
        "
        have you ever modified a car?

do u think it is gonna be only the mod cost?

note this down. if u plan to spend 10 AED for mods, then u must have another 20 AED for the breakdowns and some sort of possible headaches

...so better to have a faster car. simply

but for each it is his own decision. cant argue that

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
          have you ever modified a car?

do u think it is gonna be only the mod cost?

note this down. if u plan to spend 10 AED for mods, then u must have another 20 AED for the breakdowns and some sort of possible headaches

...so better to have a faster car. simply

but for each it is his own decision. cant argue that
          ya u r 100% right.... i hv done my car by my self and it was hard job and full of surprises but in the end am sooooo happy with my 1992 E36 that can kick the E46 ///M3 *** :D
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

M cars are designed / meant to be driven at the track (except the latest puzy M cars like X5M and so on...)

Hasan :: habibi stop bla bla bla :D ... none of the M cars designed for the track ... if you are talking real track car ,,, look at Lutfi's car .. do you compare it to your car ??? ( while both are E36 M3's ) ...

Comment

valla yes, this is a typical modder assessment

i told the same thing everyone after kicking the arse of M6 on the track

but still it is an M6 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                Hasan :: habibi stop bla bla bla :D ... none of the M cars designed for the track ... if you are talking real track car ,,, look at Lutfi's car .. do you compare it to your car ??? ( while both are E36 M3's ) ...
                yallaaaaaa :D:D:D M owners please :help:

i said they are meant to be driven at the track. and yes they are. at least they are more meant to be driven at the track than the non Ms are :logic:

but ya3ni they are not full spec track cars of course!

do u think Lutfy's car is full track spec? (w/o any aero, any safety measures like roll bars, fire extinguishers etc.)

and comparison btw mine and Lutfy's E36... my car is a fun ride man, i am not gonna convert it into a track bug. if i want, i need only camber plates and wider rims after weight reduction. then it is gonna be "same same" :yippy:

Comment

what about the driver??

U keep on saying that you can embarress super cars, but have you tried supercars that are driven by good drivers?? I would like to see you run against the likes of lutfi and karim azhari....

A small advice, try to stay modest and let others talk about your achievments ;)
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    what about the driver??

U keep on saying that you can embarress super cars, but have you tried supercars that are driven by good drivers?? I would like to see you run against the likes of lutfi and karim azhari....

A small advice, try to stay modest and let others talk about your achievments ;)
                    its not the ride... its the RIDER!!
                    sigpic
                    Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      what about the driver??

:) well, i have been to track as a driver 7 times in total. Karim Azhari huh :D

if you think that i am comparing myself with experienced drivers, and doing some immodest assertions by saying that M6 is still an M6 even tho it is beaten by an E36... i think you misunderstood me because of my poor English, sorry my bad.

about your advice... i do not have any motor sport achievements, i wish i had... overtaking some street setup supercars is not an achievement IMO. however, it is still embarrassing to be beaten by an old school bimmer for supercar owners who try hard to give no way by pulling hard at the straights... IMO again...

lastly, in my life, i have never been criticized to be arrogant. i think it is because of my siggy which is just too ambitious, maybe... i am changing it not to cause anyone else to think in the same way...thanks

Comment

FYI the X5M is faster than the m6 n m3 on the track ! I drove 1 and I knw how fast this fat-*** can go ! RESPECT !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

well i dont

why does bmw not join the WTCC with X series then?

"faster" lets define this term.

is it faster at the str8s or at the corners?

maybe it is faster enough at the straights to compensate its slower times at the corners

but at the end it is recording better times yea? for me it does not make it faster than M3. for you it may do...i respect this...

but i do not respect M badge on a SUV. it is BMW's market strategy. nothing else

again, to each it is his own

Comment

relax man am just sayin that i loved the X5m and to be honest I dunn care about track timings...i loved it overall :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                              relax man am just sayin that i loved the X5m and to be honest I dunn care about track timings...i loved it overall :D
                              u know what the awful truth is...

me too :eyes2:

it pulls hard yea :D:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                                ya u r 100% right.... i hv done my car by my self and it was hard job and full of surprises but in the end am sooooo happy with my 1992 E36 that can kick the E46 ///M3 *** :D
                                E46 M3 owners will not be happy with this comment..

Anyways mates, back to the topic, you all hijacked this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X