No announcement yet.

Cleaning engine bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you live in Dubai or Sharjah ,, take it to Car center in Khan area,,, Steam wash ,.,, 100 dirham .. and it will look like a brand new ..

I always clean my cars over their from time to time ...

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
      if you live in Dubai or Sharjah ,, take it to Car center in Khan area,,, Steam wash ,.,, 100 dirham .. and it will look like a brand new ..

I always clean my cars over their from time to time ...
      When my car's engine bay is dirty i always take it to Grand station, Dhs 40 and you get a sparkling engine in return with a wash.. Thanks to RiFo for guiding me ;)

Where else if i have enough time to park my car then Proshine it is

Comment

Ali where's grand station located bro??
        sigpic

Comment

Its on Sh Zayed Road, going towards Abu Dhabi, take the exit to Jumeira and you'll see it on your right hand.. Just near Foil A Car and French Bakery..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Its on Sh Zayed Road, going towards Abu Dhabi, take the exit to Jumeira and you'll see it on your right hand.. Just near Foil A Car and French Bakery..

:bow:
            sigpic

Comment

its the Defense Roundabout interchange... heading toward Jumeirah
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thnx Ahmad :)
                sigpic

Comment

What detailing an enginebay really needs is someone who knows how to remove the covers and air filter housings (trivial stuff) with of course some simple tools and lots and lots and lots of patience. I usually take the air filter housings, manifold ducs, microfilter housings, and front tray off and go around everything with my towels(set of 10) penetrating in via a very small twohead screwdriver.

As for what I'm using? I use a lot of STP Son of a Gun. This thing not only cleans and shines, and it not only is an anti friction agent, but it also keeps everything nice and moist. This way you'll avoid cracks and tears which we normally see on cars any older than 3 years here in the difficult climate of the UAE's.

The V10 normally takes me about 4-5 hours to get rid of the dust of. I do not use water at all by the way. I also make sure I soak the belts overnight with the same spray which keeps them moist which will give them a little longer life than usual.
                  Last edited by arashgha; 03-11-2010, 01:16 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X