Chelsea
    4.00%
    FC Barcelona
    44.00%
    Valencia
    0.00%
    Olympique de Marseille
    0.00%
    Last edited by springz; 30-05-2011, 04:48 AM.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Confused between Madrid and Barca, will vote soon after i see the teams :hmm:
    Last edited by SSense; 27-08-2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Arsenal is my Team .. But honestly i dont think this year will be our lucky year.. our team is messed up ... But yalla hope we do the best
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Im going with Barcelona, they got Villa and Messi and they'll both put some great magic this year, plus Guardiola is the new coach, lets see what new tactics he'll bring..

Comment

Go REAAAAAL !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
            Arsenal is my Team .. But honestly i dont think this year will be our lucky year.. our team is messed up ... But yalla hope we do the best
            Arsenal have a theoretically easy group:trophy:
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
              Arsenal have a theoretically easy group:trophy:
              Yup it is an Easy Group .. But the Team is not qualified Enough to Play for the Finals .. :(
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Selling Ibrahimovic is a great mistake from Barca, they should sell lazy Henry instead :thumbsdown:

Comment

Henry is already in the States :)

Ibrahimovic didn't perform as expected but he would make a great striker off the bench in my opinion.. but i think Barca are confident with Bojan to do this job instead so why not sell Ibra for some Euros!?

Ohhh & i'm with Barca and then Arsenal ;)

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Here we go again...
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Is group G the toughest?
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

With a great coach like Morinho, and the addition of the young GERMAN blood to the team in Khdera and Ozil, Real will be unbeatable.

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          Here we go again...
                          :rofl2:

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          Is group G the toughest?
                          I believe so too
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                          KW Coilovers V3
                          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                            Henry is already in the States :)

Ibrahimovic didn't perform as expected but he would make a great striker off the bench in my opinion.. but i think Barca are confident with Bojan to do this job instead so why not sell Ibra for some Euros!?

Ohhh & i'm with Barca and then Arsenal ;)
                            Same here But im with Arsenal then Barca :P
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

A very good Start For barca by winning 5-1 and inter millan draws by 2 ..
                              More details here: http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?showarticle=76917&obj=0
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X