Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lool...hasan i ll let u use my cam when i c u :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:) Thanks Bro!
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

LoooooooooooL So you advice me not to get married :P
        sigpic

Comment

Not at all. Marriage is the best gift you can give yourself.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
            Not at all. Marriage is the best gift you can give yourself.
            You know your wife is going to read this :rofl:

Comment

:lol: Yeah!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                wooow...nice one man, its look 100000 times better than OEM look, and im sure in real its more stunning....
                good luck with the next :D
                wht is the bulb you used?
                Its the Predator Ice from umnitza. Not as good as yours I guess. But still, give a whiter look.
                sigpic

Comment

removed as requested
                  Last edited by DoPushUps; 07-09-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

What a thread ! :rofl:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:D plz moderators remove un necessary post...if hasan not mind to do that :)
                      and keep the thread clean for hasan's M6 mods

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

I don't mind anything dude. I welcome and appreciate what everyone has to say. But that's me personally. The moderators have every right to disagree with me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Its the Predator Ice from umnitza. Not as good as yours I guess. But still, give a whiter look.
                          I don't know what Eyad has on this car but this is one of the best available in the market ,, don't ever compare products through pictures ... simply put the cars next to each others and then you can tell which one is better ..... ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

:lol: Take it easy Ehssan. Even if I know mine is better p would still prefer to say that the one my friend has looks better. For me, it is more important that my friend feels good about what he has rather than saying what I have is better.

Thanks for the information though. I always knew that you and Ayham would only get the best for me. There is no doubt about that.
                            sigpic

Comment

+1 , easy FTW :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                                I don't know what Eyad has on this car but this is one of the best available in the market ,, don't ever compare products through pictures ... simply put the cars next to each others and then you can tell which one is better ..... ;)
                                lool at you ehssan.....not again :D but mine its not bright and i choose it just as OEM brightness but with different color coz i like that bright on E60 :) and i agree with u Umnitza products its the best...i bought & tried it but it was so bright :)

:lol: Take it easy Ehssan. Even if I know mine is better p would still prefer to say that the one my friend has looks better. For me, it is more important that my friend feels good about what he has rather than saying what I have is better.

Thanks for the information though. I always knew that you and Ayham would only get the best for me. There is no doubt about that.
                                thanx alot bro for your kindness, everyone had his own taste and opinion ...

Comment

Working...
                                X