It's all in the details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    i really can't justify paying over 56k aed for polishing my car... will you?
    56k ?? :puke:
    I can buy a track car with that money...
    BTW, cant we buy the products, if you search on ebay some Zymol products arent that expensive, bring the products and ask a detailing shop to do the work ?

Comment

ebay aint authentic man

Comment

56K, im still shocked...

Comment

wooooooooooow! thats wat i call a car in mint condition!! simply superb!....

that aside....does anyone know a good detailer in Dubai??? someone good if not as good as the guys above?
          ________
          Anal Oops
          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:54 AM.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            wooooooooooow! thats wat i call a car in mint condition!! simply superb!....

that aside....does anyone know a good detailer in Dubai??? someone good if not as good as the guys above?
            Check Falcons Garage with Bruno, they do detailing too.

Also Ayham mentioned that he will be publishing the details about Proshine car detailing, all members will surely get some discounts with Proshine.

There is also Yellow Hat, check their website www.yellowhat.ae, you can get an idea about their prices online.

Comment

wait for proshine offer.. no one can beat that

Comment

wait for proshine offer.. no one can beat that
                I was looking for their website or any of their details online, cudnt find anything :dunno:

Comment

i would rather sell my left nut before buying polish material for £8118...

haha i remember ryan for betting his left nut! and lose his nut to me haha :rofl:
                  Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Guys I tried Proshine, and Ayham was with me when we dilivered the car before and after i got it.....

And they do an amzing Work on the car,, Interior.. Polishing.. Engine....
                    They even cleaned the Exhaust Guys...:yuhoo:

Excellent Job... and you can ask Ayham about the before and after...:blah:
                    But better try it yourself////
                    PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

Where is proshine located?

Any idea about their price? and how long would they take for the complete detailing? including engine?
                      ________
                      Fetish fantasy
                      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:54 AM.
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Ayham, could you share more info with us about Proshine, regarding their prices and work.. Location etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli View Post
                          Guys I tried Proshine, and Ayham was with me when we dilivered the car before and after i got it.....

And they do an amzing Work on the car,, Interior.. Polishing.. Engine....
                          They even cleaned the Exhaust Guys...:yuhoo:

Excellent Job... and you can ask Ayham about the before and after...:blah:
                          But better try it yourself////
                          Could you please post some pics of before and after of your car, we guys could get some good idea about their work...
                          :pics:

Comment

I was losing my reasons why I love the E36 best of all the BMW range, thanks for reminding me....

Proshine are as good as it gets, seen their work first hand. Pirelli's car was "hopeless" in a way from primer sprayed all over it from another paint job. 2 days and it was ready for pick up, he decided not to drive it for it looked too good to do that (true story)!

Their offer is truly good and I wouldn't endorse it if it wasn't ;)

Just a few more days and it'll all be official....

Comment

Thanks Boss ! This one seems to get me more and more interested, looking forward for some official news :) Cuz my car seriously needs some nice pampering

Comment

We all do...Dubai hasn't been kind to our cars!

Waz, they're behind the Lexus Showroom on SZR to the right. You can take your car there and I'll hook you up with our offer no problem ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X