NOS Shop - UAE ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS Shop - UAE ???

Anyone know of shop that specializes in NOS systems?

I'm pretty sure those things are illegal and any shop caught with these systems will be closed and a fined applied... I'll wait for more input!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      I'm pretty sure those things are illegal and any shop caught with these systems will be closed and a fined applied... I'll wait for more input!
      OK, sounds like it could be an issue. I planned to use only on the track and not carry a bottle on the street. I would be pointless to use on the street. My car is heavy and would be good to use on the track getting out of the corners.

Comment

Why don't you put a nice turbo in there.

Much better than NOS.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

I don't think FIA tracks would let you run nitrous...

There are so many other ways you can get power outta your M73 engine.

Comment

NOS out of corners sounds like A disaster to me, listen to Ayham :)
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

1) NOS is only for use at the drag strips in a straight line where a good surge could sometimes send you into the wall, remember, we're still talking of a straight line. Imagine what it could do coming out of a corner. What type on nitrous oxide system also depends.

2) Certain shops do sell them but for off-road use only and good luck finding someone for installation. Not because it's rocket science but because of the risk.

3) You have an automatic gearbox! Nitrous oxide will disintegrate it!

4) Nitrous oxide will eat up your engine if it's not built for it. As in, high compression piston rings, high compression head gasket, forged piston rods and pistons to say the least.
              Sure, people have ran nitrous oxide on standard engines, but they didn't last very long.

The only stock engines that handle nitrous oxide are diesels, that's because their factory compression is 16-17:1. And they have forged internals and high compression everything.

You want power? Twin turbo your engine, a single setup wont work. Two small quick spool turbos will do wonders. But before you do any of that, swap to a MANUAL gearbox!
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Ricky the car seemed in great condition, best 8er I've seen so far. Keep it stock and simple mate, that car is a legend.
                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

intraco sharjah

Comment

Intraco is a supplier, they have a shop?

Comment

I was referring to the supplier don't know if they have a shop tbh

Comment

a Freind of mine has a shop called 'tazweed' in the industrial area for such stuff..
                        but I say keep it stock no need for such stuff .. my frnd has a nos on his patrol but its only for offroading events as amer said..
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X