No announcement yet.

Diagnostic for the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'd bring it down to you...No worries :) But you're buying us sheesha!!!

Comment

Bro you're most welcome, id buy you sheesha + dinner, no probs :P Anything for you guys cuz i owe you much more, but in return I really dont want you to come down just to diagnose my car, ive already got backups to diagnose my car in Alain :) so no worries

Comment

Alright then, how about buying us passes at the Sportplex skid pad??? :D

Jking man, you alright ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Alright then, how about buying us passes at the Sportplex skid pad??? :D

Jking man, you alright ;)
          ;) alright, but seriously, any of you guys out there is most welcome anytime :thanks: Call me once and ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            We have already discussed this many times before....We're landing on Bruno's contact in Canada to hook us up and then it'd be available to all for their use and abuse and token prices...

BB, you da man!!!
            I don't feel like da man at all!!!
            I seriously did not expect it to cost that much, I was thinking along the 10,000 Dhs route as it’s only a hand held device, bloody sorry I mentioned it now, 80,000 Dhs!!!!!!!!!!! Please pick me up off the floor.
            I still think it’s an idea for such a close nit community like we all are to have one but at that price it sounds like a dream more than anything!!!
            Do you think we could get help from someone like AGMC to buy one on the cheap:)......joking!!!
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

we need a suicide emoticon -
              GT1 sounds like a hand held 2008 camry for that price!
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

let's see what we can do

Comment

we all need to pay in-advance n then someone would get us our VW GT1 :P:P
                  Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                  Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                  Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                  Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                  1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                  Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                  eMail:
                  Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea if all you guys pay for it... Imagine 85 members queuing to use it even if they don’t have a valid reason to do so. Furthermore our future members won't find it fair enough when some people pay nothing to use it while they do. In order to make things fair for the future members and for our current members (those who will split the cost), a fixed usage scheme should be placed.

In my books members should get:

_ X times free testing and programming
                    _ Y times free Dyno runs usage (BTW you will need a GT1 to dyno your car)

When these times are out, members will be charged a fixed rate per usage which should be significantly below market price.

This conversation has been laid on the table months ago and this was the most reasonable solution we came up with. Having a GT1 for club usage is an added value no matter what aspects we take into consideration, at the moment we will work on securing one.

Comment

^^ That's absolute sense! The plan was to get one of us with a business ownership, like a garage or a spare parts shop, to buy it since it's completely justified as a business asset then throw it in for the Club to devour at below-market prices....

Comment

Working...
                      X