No announcement yet.

3M vs V-Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tinted the Accord that I drive nowadays, at a normal shop ( in al qusais ), with a reflective film that really looks good and does make a difference with heat, I think it reflects the heat and at the same time it doesn't keep the heat inside the car.

Total Money spent: 150AED

Privacy Percentage : 30%

Now you have all the options Faisal, make up your mind ! :)
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

@Hasan Shaikh And we are talking about the transparent one here right?? Dropping a bomb and want to make sure it's the right decision...
      Photographer
      My Website

Comment

Isn't it a better idea to spend 3-4K on visa to bring a chauffeur from Pakistani/India... give him a msd call and he will keep the car nice n cold for you.

my 2 fils :)
        Last edited by B44DARS3; 09-06-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
          Go with 3M buddy and thank me later.
          +1

Comment

for me i dont give a **** for tint at all, you are in UAE find covered parking for you it will be better than spend this amount for film
            sigpic
            • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
            and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Faisal, cant you consider a 30 or 50% tint.. That is the only thing that would help you if you park totally in the sun... Transparent would help defntly but not as much as proper tint.

also ransparant cost more that blck tint, even reflectors...

I asked about nanolux, and they have it in transparant and the range for ford mondeo is 600 to 700...

go for cheap man.. lets say 700 DHS. if you dont like it just put 4 or 5 layers which is equal to 1 layer of 3M .. im sure it would be better :P

( il let Camron say my point about the AED 3k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUqf...eature=related)
              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
                @Hasan Shaikh And we are talking about the transparent one here right?? Dropping a bomb and want to make sure it's the right decision...
                Indeed! They call it the Crystalline series.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Also, check the 3M web site and get it done from an authorised agent.

Don't go to anyone else.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here is the list from their web site.

Al Rama International Dubai 04-2860339
                    Safa Auto Dubai 800-TINT
                    Car - Ibn Battuta Mall Dubai 04-3669390
                    Our Car - Burjuman Mall Dubai 04-3513383
                    Our Car - Mall of the Emirates Dubai 04-3404043
                    Yellow Hat - Times Square Center Dubai 04-3418592
                    Desert Tint Sharjah 06-5630615
                    Apex Gulf Sharjah 06-5301718
                    Cool Zone Al Ain 03-7221963
                    sigpic

Comment

Go with 3M buddy and thank me later.
                      will you compensate him if the 3M is sucks ?? ,

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                        will you compensate him if the 3M is sucks ?? ,
                        :rofl2: did I ask you for compensation because my angel eyes suck.

But in my friends case, I will make an exception, if he get the 3M Crystalliner all round an thinks he can get better results from another tint, I shall pay for the new tint that he thinks is better.

Now, why don't you spend some time figuring out how you can beat that for all your customers.
                        sigpic

Comment

:rofl2: did I ask you for compensation because my angel eyes suck.

But in my friends case, I will make an exception, if he get the 3M Crystalliner all round an thinks he can get better results from another tint, I shall pay for the new tint that he thinks is better.

Now, why don't you spend some time figuring out how you can beat that for all your customers.
                          Hassan : you've never were my customer ,, so you can't even come closer and judge my customer service , i have more postive feedbacks about my customer service than the number of your posts ( I'm sure if the is removed from the forum , you will get lost )

non LCI angel eyes are always sucks , so don't expect to buy a $100 white angel eyes and make your car shine from 1km far ..

but at the same time , I've never advised ppl to buy a product that i have little experience and I was ripped off badly with it ..

the funny part Hassan is that you keep advising people here and there but unfortunately you never gave it right ,, having thousands of posts doesn't mean you are the doctor to be trusted here on the forum .. not only talking about bmwclubuae ,, I can tell from m5board.com as well ..

anyway I don't to be too harsh in my reply .. we all brothers here and there is nothing wrong between me and you .. it's only different opinons ,, so cheers :bmwbest:

Comment

Hassan : you've never were my customer ,, so you can't even come closer and judge my customer service , i have more postive feedbacks about my customer service than the number of your posts ( I'm sure if the is removed from the forum , you will get lost )
                            Ayham told me that you got the angel eyes that I have on my car. I guess I might have misunderstood him, but why were you so upset when I said that Eyad's angel eyes were better than mine. I am very glad that I am not one of your customers. I suggest you look for positive feedback beyond this forum. I am afraid you shall not find much.

non LCI angel eyes are always sucks , so don't expect to buy a $100 white angel eyes and make your car shine from 1km far ..

but at the same time , I've never advised ppl to buy a product that i have little experience and I was ripped off badly with it ..
                            I agree with you here. The non LCI angel eyes are not good. But you have just proved my point here. Just like the $100 agel eyes, you cannot expect a $100 tint film to do much either.

I was not ripped off by the 3M film. I was ripped off by my fellow board members who suggested the wrong people to do the tint. But, you know what, I don't hold that against them. It was my fault that I didn't check if the guy who was going to perform the tint was actaully an authorised agent or not.

the funny part Hassan is that you keep advising people here and there but unfortunately you never gave it right ,, having thousands of posts doesn't mean you are the doctor to be trusted here on the forum .. not only talking about bmwclubuae ,, I can tell from m5board.com as well ....
                            I advise people based on my experience and knowledge, and I might have been wrong at certain occasions. However, if you can point out to any specific instance on this forum or any other, we can discuss it further. I am sure you must have a lot of examples from the M5Board at least.

Unlike yourself, I have never claimed to be an expert at anything. At least my most reliable source of information is not You Tube.

anyway I don't to be too harsh in my reply .. we all brothers here and there is nothing wrong between me and you .. it's only different opinons ,, so cheers :bmwbest:
                            I am glad we are still cool. I like these discussions that we have every once a while. :thanks2:
                            Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 10-06-2011, 02:55 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

WTF! Thank God my name does'nt end in SAN! :rofl:

Comment

:rofl2:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X