Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintenance cost reduced from 14,000AED to 75AED:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maintenance cost reduced from 14,000AED to 75AED:)

hi every one- this is an intersting story to say and let the people know of being aware of how some BMW repair agencies are thuging the people & are cutting their necks.

i had an issue with my BMW 330i AC, it has gradually gone down and atlast stop working at all, compressor was not responding at all- i had left the car with Munich Motor works in Al quoz and next day they called me and send me the quation and also mentioned that they have done a free safetly check and found some glitches to be done as well, which includes, replacing AC compressor and many other parts of it, front and rear brakes to be changed along with sensors although my car still says that brakes are okei to run for 20000KMs. & Tie rods and assembly to be replaced as it has cracks, total estimated cost was 14000AED, along with that they said once the AC is fixed they might need to check the Evaporator, which if damaged will cost me an extra of 5000-6000dhs.
    i almost had an heart attack after i heard of paying 20,000dhs.::banghead:

i spoke to Ehssan and he asked me to go to Jano garrage, so i did it, left the car last night at 9pm and today i took it back.
    the only issue was AC compressor volve was blocked which they replaced, cost AED 75, refilled the GAS of AED 200 and thats all, now the AC is freezing like like hell at the min level:)

rest all, brakes and tie rods they said are fine to drive.

Thanks to Ehsaan and Jano garrage. i littrally found them honest, cheap, damn bizzy yet proactive on delivering the services on time.:clap:

please be very carefull. look around at many places before you really start spending.

cheerssssss.:cool:

Hi.
    Can you help me with directions to jano from dubai marina. Thanks

Comment

Well done, MMW is very terrible indeed, please read my post, those people are not professional at all!

Comment

Working...
      X