Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

So here's a new thread that I thought of starting. Now onwards, carry your camera wherever you go, by chance if you spot any bimmer, capture it and you can always post the pics of it here.

Super big pics!

Ive noticed in my last 5 day trip to alain that its filled with BMWs!! specially older generations! Im going again next week for 3 days
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Since Ive started this thread, I guess I'll be the first one to post.

Spotted this last evening near Alain Sportplex, looks like the new 1 series, there was no monogram though of what series it was.
      Captured the shots with my mobile phone, so sorry the pics look dark cuz it was almost all dark, somehow manage it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        Super big pics!

Ive noticed in my last 5 day trip to alain that its filled with BMWs!! specially older generations! Im going again next week for 3 days
        Yeah, Alain has some crazy enthusiasts of BMWs too.
        Bro, pm me next time you're here or before you come here, we could meet you know, theres no harm :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Yeah, Alain has some crazy enthusiasts of BMWs too.
          Bro, pm me next time you're here or before you come here, we could meet you know, theres no harm :)
          sure :) would love your advice on where to take my wife and kid for Iftar! im going again on Saturday and will be staying till tuesday, then again on the 5th of oct till the 7th
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            Super big pics!

BTW Ive edited and resized the pics, now they should be fine

Comment

That is one sexy arse 1 series!! 135??? :drool:

Comment

i'll take photo's later under our basement:)
                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

i love this 1 series

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    i love this 1 series
                    In real it actually looks hot, its got this sparco seats too which make it look even better.

Comment

It also has the performance parts on it too (rims, body kit, seats, trunk lip, exhaust from what I can see)... could this be a 135tii look-a-like :drool:
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                        It also has the performance parts on it too (rims, body kit, seats, trunk lip, exhaust from what I can see)... could this be a 135tii look-a-like :drool:
                        All those parts you mentioned seem to be stock, you're right, looks more like the tii

Comment

The parts are from the BMW Performance Parts catalogue
                          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

i think i just saw the dude with the reuters exhaust on my way to work

Comment

I don’t know who this car belongs too, I wonder if Ayham knows the one I mean, it’s an E36 328, grey colour and usually sits in the car park at Sharjah City Centre, It has a lovely cream Sparco interior and BBS rims.
                              The car is seriously well looked after so the guy must be a total enthusiast.
                              Anyone know of this car????? It’s a cracker and he should be a member of this club with a car so well looked after!!
                              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                              X