Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    i think i just saw the dude with the reuters exhaust on my way to work
    right behind u!

i wish i had my camera with me, would take a shoot of this CF trunk ;)

did u like the sound i let u hear a little bit ? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      I don?t know who this car belongs too, I wonder if Ayham knows the one I mean, it?s an E36 328, grey colour and usually sits in the car park at Sharjah City Centre, It has a lovely cream Sparco interior and BBS rims.
      The car is seriously well looked after so the guy must be a total enthusiast.
      Anyone know of this car????? It?s a cracker and he should be a member of this club with a car so well looked after!!
      4 door? Beige n black interior? :) I know the car. He lives in King Faisal. Never met the guy. wanted to put something about the club on his windshield. But no card, no brochure, no leaflet....

You are right! the guy has taken real good care of his car
      ________
      Percocet Rehab Forum
      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 09:10 AM.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Waz I think you got your business cards? Tell me if you haven't..

Yes BB I see it occasionally as I don't venture much in that direction of Shj unless I'm bleeding to death! A well-kept E36 is becoming a VERY rare sight on our streets! Saw a full ACS E36 last night dropping Nabil off, Boston Green and the owner decided it was missing the bullet-hole stickers, so he placed then all over the car! :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
          right behind u!

i wish i had my camera with me, would take a shoot of this CF trunk ;)

did u like the sound i let u hear a little bit ? :)
          i heard that exhaust of yours.. :drool: you will be crazy if you take it off:nono:

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            Waz I think you got your business cards? Tell me if you haven't..

Yes BB I see it occasionally as I don't venture much in that direction of Shj unless I'm bleeding to death! A well-kept E36 is becoming a VERY rare sight on our streets! Saw a full ACS E36 last night dropping Nabil off, Boston Green and the owner decided it was missing the bullet-hole stickers, so he placed then all over the car! :thumbsdown:
            Nope no business cards.... have they been printed? havent got any club material at all!
            ________
            Daimler Sovereign
            Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 09:10 AM.
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

from the title of this thread one would expect to see photos of sick bimmers etc

but these boards are all nowadays!

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                from the title of this thread one would expect to see photos of sick bimmers etc

but these boards are all nowadays!
                start deleting :yippy:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  start deleting :yippy:
                  Admins please do not delete this thread, this post kind of a good thread. Ive made this thread inorder to post any pics of bimmers spotted by our members anywhere in UAE, I even think this thread should be made sticky.
                  So guys, please only discuss regarding the pics of the spotted cars or post some pics if you spotted a bimmer, lets not discuss off the topics and get this thread deleted.

Comment

Spotted this at Abu Dhabi motors when I had gone for the oil change
                    Damn !! Hamann's wide body kit looks so mean..

Comment

DAAAAAAAAAYYYMMMM!!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

drool u guys

Comment

i love Abu Dhabi BTW

i lived there circa 1 year whilst building the foundation of Etihad Towers (next to marina mall)

it was fun to ride at night...

anyhow no more off topic :)

Comment

That is one sweet red 1 series (posted by Ssense)!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!

I've actually seen many 135s in Canada! they are so niceeeeeeeee! the red one in the piture seems to be a 135 look-a-like! cause the front bumper and rear wing are not what i've seen in canada!
                            It is so sweet regardless if it is a 135 or 1 with no engine to mention!!! :)
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                              That is one sweet red 1 series (posted by Ssense)!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!

I've actually seen many 135s in Canada! they are so niceeeeeeeee! the red one in the piture seems to be a 135 look-a-like! cause the front bumper and rear wing are not what i've seen in canada!
                              It is so sweet regardless if it is a 135 or 1 with no engine to mention!!! :)
                              The one I posted looks like 135 with the sports package, which includes the front bumper lip and the rear spoiler, also with sparco seats.

Comment

is it just me or that 135i has RS4 rims ??

anyway it's a sweeeeeeeeeeeet ride, im in love with the 1er =D

here are couple of pics (do cars you see in dealerships count??)

(and do i need to take numbers off the pics?)

*hides from ayham*

M5 UAE:

M5 + 550i

M3 Hardtop

330i M-pack:

Last edited by Amarant; 21-09-2008, 03:06 AM.
                                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                                X