Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted **Decent** Bimmer around You ?! Post the pics here..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Amarant, i cant see any pic, thought i can see some names of cars. Looks like you havent attached them correctly, check again bro. Oh BTW, cars in showrooms or at the dealer dont count, we need some real pics with or without the plates doesnt makes difference. Guys, post anything but nothing from the showroom or the dealer, we can get the showroom pics from online too :) Show us something real

Comment

It's because of flikr, for some reason etisalat thinks it is one of those "bad" websites and decided to block it....

@Amarant, host the pics on imageshack or somewhere else that isn't blocked for other members to see
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Ssence: yah they are in flickr, will upload them to another site n edit

and those cars at the dealer, they were bought, but were there for service, and they look good :(

EDIT: done uploading!!!!
        Last edited by Amarant; 21-09-2008, 03:06 AM.
        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
          Ssence: yah they are in flickr, will upload them to another site n edit

and those cars at the dealer, they were bought, but were there for service, and they look good :(
          Dont take me wrong bro, what I meant was we're supposed to post pictures of cars which are in use by somebody or on road.
          We're not supposed to post pics by going into a showroom, taking some shots of brand new cars and post them here. Incase theres some new release in the showroom then its alright :) Feel free

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
            Ssence:
            BTW :) FYI my nick is SSense not Ssence :nono:

Comment

^^ sorry my bad =p

here are 2 others:

Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Thanks for posting Amarant, i simply love the B3s, lovely

Comment

i saw this car last week in deireh ;)

i like it ...
                  To Die For E30 ... :hi:

Comment

At 2nd saudi car show which was held in Al-Khobar last jully ... a fully restored old BMW 1502 done in saudi arabia ... it is amazing
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Abu 3ali, thats one very well preserved beauty in a mint condition, lovely :)

Comment

nice pic abu 3ali but i think its shoul be 2002 not 1502 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
                          At 2nd saudi car show which was held in Al-Khobar last jully ... a fully restored old BMW 1502 done in saudi arabia ... it is amazing
                          b e a u t i f u l !!!!!!

Comment

It is a 2002...BBS RC rims FTW!!!

Omar, this guy has got to be part of our community!!! What a clean example.

Ardalan, I used to see that orange E36 near Petit Cafe in Diyafa Street. Nice quality of paint job, but the conception is not to my liking. Moulding-less E36 FTL :thumbsdown:! E46-like headlight lids FTL :thumbsdown:! Orange interior (not in the pics, I saw it) FTL :thumbsdown:!

Comment

ue you true ayham i accept it ;) i just like the paint job ;)

Comment

Ohhh...And no Kidney Grilles FTMFL :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Comment

Working...
                                X