Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior repair needed!!

hi all,

i hav a 05 e60... and i have been hunting for some workshop since quite a while where the interior of my car can been repaired... the fabric of the headliner and the side pillar is coming off, i guess the glue isnt holding it anymore...

i checked wid a few workshops but dey charge a couple of thousands.... i mean dats a lot ... right?

need ur help..... thanks:)

bro you can go to sharjah industrial behind city center they will do it for less than 800 dh everything included and its will take the all day so be ready to be rideless for the reste of the day. now u have 2 options or you go to naif in deira and buy your own fabric which i prefer because they are very limited in choices, or you can just choose a fabric from the same upholstery shop. but dont do it in dubai they do the same job and its a rip off if you need directions just PM me or sms .

as well you could buy one from scrap i bought the one for my x5 for 450 dh and 200 to get it fixed. so good luck.
    take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

i would recommend, if you have the ability, to partly do it yourself...what i mean is that you should take off the headliner by yourself and just take it to a shop that does these things and once it's ready you can then reinstall it. That's what i did because i didn't really want them to break something underneath, which i am sure they wouldn't have fixed it back! For 2-3k AED you can buy it new from BMW, so to fix it shouldn't cost you more than 1500AED! BTW- it's not the glue but the foam between the fabric and cardboard which simply disintegrates due to the heat here!
      '09 RS6 V10 BiTurbo - current
      '08 BMW 540i Mpack - sold
      '04 Audi RS6 - sold
      '01 Audi A8 D2 4.2 - sold
      '06 BMW 750Li - sold
      '05 BMW X5 4.8is Blue Le Mans - sold
      '12 Golf GTi DSG Superchips stage 1 - sold
      '11 Passat 1.8T DSG - sold
      '01 540i M-pack - sold
      '08 Cayenne Turbo - sold
      '09 Porsche Cayenne - sold
      '04 Audi RS6 ABT - sold
      '04 VW Phaeton - sold
      SLK 230K - sold
      E46 330i -sold
      E46 330i M-Pack - sold
      Jaguar X-type - sold

Comment

Thnx guyz for the help...will soon post the results!!

Comment

how did you go denam? any pics? happy? :)
          Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
            how did you go denam? any pics? happy? :)
            Guys ive found this place 5 months back its a bit pricey compare to the other shops, but you get the bang for the bucks. Exelent job I must say. Its KASHKHA in sharjah industrial. They did my z4 seats like if it was just coming off the showrom no mistake superjob. I would definitly recomend.
            take care of your ride and it will take care of you.

Comment

Working...
            X