Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAF Cleaner

Hi all,

Does anyone have a good source for a spray suitable for cleaning the MAF Sensor? I'm looking for either the "CRC MAF Sensor Cleaner" (http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/wcs...0_pri_larg.jpg) or something similar like an electrical contact cleaner. I live in Abu Dhabi, and I'd prefer not to drive to Dubai for just one item if possible.

Bailey C

hmmmm not that i have heard of....have you considered shipping it in?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      hmmmm not that i have heard of....have you considered shipping it in?
      It's an aerosol can. It can't be shipped by air and it would take months and too much money to get it here on a boat.

Comment

musafah or ace hardware?

Comment

I could not find it here so brought a can back with me from the States one time. There is still some left if you want to come to Dubai and use some of it.

Comment

I got a tip for an industrial shop in Mussafah that sells electrical contact cleaner. Their website lists it, so I should be able to find some there.

Comment

For those in Abu Dhabi wishing to clean their MAF sensor, you can buy electrical contact cleaner at Technical Parts Co. in Mussafah. It's on the north shore by the canal, just off the highway, near Gulf Marine Services.

Comment

You can find it in ACE Hardware, Cars section... It's called Air Sensor Cleaner or something.
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

You can find the CRC MAF cleaner at ACE hardware in Dubai, not sure about AUH. Cost is AED35.00 per can....the actual agent is Bhatia Brothers or also known as Technical services company who are the agents for CRC products. They charge AED25.00 per can.

The CRC contact cleaner is the same chemical, but slightly diluted, so you can use that, just use a bit more.....I think a can is AED20.....and can be found at many car shops, hardward shops.
                  '94 Avus Blue e36 m3
                  2007 LWB Prado. 2" IVD lift.GPS 276C.Bashplate.Rear Pintle Hook

Comment

Working...
                  X