Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed Supersprint x pipe + Tubi exhaust .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed Supersprint x pipe + Tubi exhaust .....

I have 08 e60 M5 and just bought it last week with supersprint x pipe. The car was quiet even with SS x pipe so decided to install Tubi exhaust that bought it from a friend.
    My problem now, the car is a little loud especially in cold start... otherwise the sound is amazing.
    So, my quastion is if I traded Tubi with Eisenmann Sport is it going to be quiter?

the loudness will be same with any other sport version mufflers + X pipes , but for sure not as loud as Race version / muffler delete in other word.

if your issue is the colrd start and on idle when RPM raises to 900RPM , I can shut it up for you , it will be very smooth on idle no matter if cold start or warm start .

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
      the loudness will be same with any other sport version mufflers + X pipes , but for sure not as loud as Race version / muffler delete in other word.

if your issue is the colrd start and on idle when RPM raises to 900RPM , I can shut it up for you , it will be very smooth on idle no matter if cold start or warm start .
      Yes please can you do it for me?
      Any contact no. ??

I sent you pm.
      Last edited by Power_Getter; 22-03-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

PM replied

Comment

Working...
        X