Whose e36 in falcons garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose e36 in falcons garage?

Red E36 coupe, just wondering whose it is? It got BBS rims and the hot bmwclubuae.com sticker in the hood? :read: I was there this morning but sadly their office only opens by saturday.

Edited: Its the club's car, the one we used in our last High performance race school (HPDS)
    Last edited by SSense; 02-10-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Its the club's car, the one we used in our lasd High performance race school (HPDS)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

yes it is. it's eid man enjoy it :D

on another note what is it that you want to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          yes it is. it's eid man enjoy it :D

on another note what is it that you want to fix?
          i wan to fix the bumper i had ordered and get it painted. somehow the bumper mtech2 got cracked at the middle see the pic below;

bruno, by any chance you have any idea how much i have to fork out for the paint and repair? The crack is very clean, almost like it was sawed off in half and directly at center of bumper...

Comment

The crack is invisible to me :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              The crack is invisible to me :dunno:
              yes thats not thh bumper i have now, its a pic from their site i edited. its the same though but with a slice in the middle.

Comment

If you're fine with it then go ahead, i think it looks fine

Comment

the crack can be fixed no problem with that... i'll see it tomorrow to confirm costs and time to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    the crack can be fixed no problem with that... i'll see it tomorrow to confirm costs and time to fix.
                    you will be there tomorrow to get something repaired too ? or do you own the garage lol :baffled:

Comment

Originally posted by BMWe46 View Post
                      you will be there tomorrow to get something repaired too ? or do you own the garage lol :baffled:
                      Bruno owns all :bow:
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i wan to fix the bumper i had ordered and get it painted. somehow the bumper mtech2 got cracked at the middle see the pic below;
                        thats the bumper i am planning to get.. how much did it cost? and how long did it take to receive it?
                        E46 330CI Convertible
                        sigpic

Comment

He owns the garage :)

Comment

Originally posted by oceangoing View Post
                            thats the bumper i am planning to get.. how much did it cost? and how long did it take to receive it?
                            it costed around 199.99 USD + customs of like 150 dhs., and shipping took 14 days. however, it costed less for me as i got a lump sum discount on everything i ordered from him which includes all lighting. its better you speak with umnitza by e-mail first.

Comment

it costed around 199.99 USD + customs of like 150 dhs., and shipping took 14 days. however, it costed less for me as i got a lump sum discount on everything i ordered from him which includes all lighting. its better you speak with umnitza by e-mail first.
                              this price includes shipping?
                              E46 330CI Convertible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X