Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oceangoing View Post
    this price includes shipping?
    oh ya sorry i forgot, let me check out my email for the whole package. here ya go;

Mtech II bumper +fogs cover+ship = USD 350
    Tails+clear side marking+clear front markers = 250
    Orion V2 with them nice white bulbs = 170
    Freebies: xenix high beam bulbs, fog light bulbs, free suprise gift? lol = 0 USD

Total: 770 USD

thats excluding customs which might cost around AED 250 or more, i still dont know how much customs will charge me for the tails, clears, etc.. as it hasnt reached UAE yet, might take 3-5 more days.

By the way bruno, what time is the best to go in falcons garage so you can check the bumper?
    Last edited by BMWe46; 04-10-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

BMWE46, who did you contact at Umnitza ? Was it Mark ?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        BMWE46, who did you contact at Umnitza ? Was it Mark ?
        hmmm i dont know ssense, the guy at the forum is just "umnitza", so i dont really know his name.

on the side note i went to falcons garage earlier and the guy there told me the cost for repairing crack, installing bumper, painting will be dhs. 1,200/-. is that a fair price bruno? i havent checked other garages yet, but ill wait for your confirmation, send by pm if reqd. ill try also to contact one filipino mechanic working in AGMC and he might charge quarter of a price from AGMC :)
        Last edited by BMWe46; 04-10-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

BMWe46, have you got the PDC option in your 323 ?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWe46 View Post
            hmmm i dont know ssense, the guy at the forum is just "umnitza", so i dont really know his name.

on the side note i went to falcons garage earlier and the guy there told me the cost for repairing crack, installing bumper, painting will be dhs. 1,200/-. is that a fair price bruno? i havent checked other garages yet, but ill wait for your confirmation, send by pm if reqd. ill try also to contact one filipino mechanic working in AGMC and he might charge quarter of a price from AGMC :)
            lol who did you speak with? :rofl: dude i'll send you my number

Comment

Chulli might have quoted that price :D

Comment

Chulli RULES!!! :bow:
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

chulli FTMFW!

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

lol guys it wasn't chulli it was akram bhai :nono:

but any ways chulli FTMFW! :bow:

Comment

akram FTL!

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Akram bai wants to cover the whole year's profit out of the poor guy's bumper :rofl:

Comment

falcon's don't make profit from bmwclub members... bmwe46 must have informed me before going there.

members and non-members to get a decent quote from any of our sponsors please do inform either me or ayham and we will gladly sort things out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            falcon's don't make profit from bmwclub members... bmwe46 must have informed me before going there.

members and non-members to get a decent quote from any of our sponsors please do inform either me or ayham and we will gladly sort things out for you.
                            Totally agree +1 Thanks for the unlimited support Bruno :bow:

Comment

Hi Bruno, are you still the contact person for Falcons Garage in Umm Ramool Rashidiya? Thanks

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

Hi Bruno, are you still the contact person for Falcons Garage in Umm Ramool Rashidiya? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tw2_phat View Post

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey man look for akram +971551618837

This thread is like 9 years old

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X