No announcement yet.

Need Advice for an E30 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear friends - I am putting up some pictures of my E30, finally. It's been a year now, and I have had a lot of work done to it, exterior (new paint) and interior (new leather upholstery). Other upgrades were manual transmission, H&R/Biltstein suspension and custom exhaust. The M20 is solid and pulls well, but I would like a bit more power. I am still toying with the idea of transplanting a newer engine (S50/S54?), or even just fine tuning the M20. Please let me know if you have any recommendations for good mechanics here in Dubai who have a passion for classic BMWs and would be interested in doing that kind of work? Best.
    photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto.jpgrearside.jpgsideview.jpgsideview2.jpg

Comment

Wow,....well done. Super clean...!
      Current
      03 e46 M3
      01 Audi RS4 Avant
      07 Jeep SRT8

Past
      05 e46 M3
      00 Audi S6 Avant
      00 GTI VR6
      04 R32
      08 GTI
      94 Corrado VR6
      04 BMW 528i
      94 Bmw 318is

Comment

wow wow wow!

Superb work done in restoring this beauty! Can i ask where you got the interior done from?

Thanks
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

looks awesome... keep the m20 and save your $$$$ as soon as you add more power it will start falling apart. unless you have the money to throw around of course :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            wow wow wow!

Superb work done in restoring this beauty! Can i ask where you got the interior done from?

Thanks
            Thanks - Al Wessam Car Upholstery in Al Qsais Industrial - the owner is Mohammed Tayeb - 050 456 4649. They do great work.

Comment

Working...
            X