Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW X5 E70 Rear Differential

Hi all,

This is my first post here, although I joined the club since I bought my car.

I have a question about a differential. My cars rear differential broke and I am having problems finding another one in UAE for a 3.0si car 2007 model.
    I have ordered a new one in accordance to the last 7 digits of my chassis number and I was guaranteed that this will be the one that will fit, but are there any chances for having any issues?
    My car origin is United States, though it was bought at AGMC - it is AGMC Exclusive. The service center already looked at 3 other used differential of 3 liter enginer cars and none of them fit, they are different.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards,
    Fadil

according to realoem , the differential is same on both USA and ECE X5 3.0IS

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref....r=on&details=1

so either your service center is getting the diff from E53 X5 3.0I which is completely different car and different part , or go knows what they are getting from scrap yards .

good luck

Comment

Which service center would you recommend I take it to that will be able to elaborate more on the differentials. I will receive the new one soon and will install

Regards,
      Fadil

Comment

be honest with you , I'm not sure if replacing the diff requires a very special technic's ,

check our sponsors section , or maybe someone else as different idea for you .

good luck , and if possible to introduce yourself in the introduction section please .

Comment

Working...
        X