Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good workshop to recommend in Abu Dhabi

Saw all our sponsor workshops in Dubai.
    Any bro know a good one in Abu Dhabi (no obligation)?

for what job minor or major
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

no faults (touch wood) on my ride yet. But thought that getting ready for next service or just in case.

Comment

Contact me on pm
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
          Contact me on pm
          Sorry deepocean2009, haven't visited this forum things for quite some time. Where can I find the button to pm or text you?
          :?

Comment

top up u will find inbox button i left u massage
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
              top up u will find inbox button i left u massage
              please post the information here to the public ,

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                please post the information here to the public ,

Also deepocean2009 I don't have the access to my inbox yet, so cant see your message. Please post it here. thanks.

Comment

http://www.cmeuae.ae/images/Bosch_souqalbateen.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi deepocean can you share some background of this workshop? Thanks

Comment

they are placed in Abu dhabi city which this give advantage for me and for ppls who dont want to go to mussafah, they are good for all minor and major job not for engine overhaul or transmission job, they use original parts unless the customer ask for duplicate one (they are not providing used parts), the labor charge is fair, and they are opening on fridays :D
                      Last edited by deepocean2009; 11-06-2014, 10:31 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks deepocean2009. Will surely pay a visit. :)

- - - - - - - - - -

thanks deepocean2009. Will surely pay a visit. :)

Comment

so how was that garage? any feedback? charges for oil change .. ?

Comment

I can only recommend the official dealers (Abu Dhabi Motors, or AGMC) , or Octane garage in Dubai

I have my oil change done at a local garage, but I personally go and make sure I watch everything they do. I buy the filter myself and personally count how much oil is going into the engine and watch the oil drain out.

Please don't buy a BMW and try to save money on maintenance. it just will end up either costing you the whole car, or money in repairs from the dealer.

It is not worth it.

Comment

did you checked in Mussafah?

Comment

Working...
                              X